Edible Gingerbread Slime- Smells Amazing!
This edible gingerbread slime smells so amazing. The best part is your kids can actually eat it! Christmas baking has never been so fun!
Oh. My. Goodness. This edible gingerbread slime is awesome. It smells amazing and you will totally want to gobble it up as you play with it! The good thing is you totally can because this fun slime is 100% edible!
You can easily make this slime with your kids for a fun, festive at home Christmas activity. And kids will love getting a little messy with their holiday cheer!
What you will need:
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- 2/3 cup powdered milk
- 1 1/2 to 2 cup cornstarch
- Ginger, 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup dark molasses
- ½ cup vegetable oil
How to make the gingerbread slime:
Note: The powdered milk will create texture. Blend in a coffee grinder, food processor, or blender until a fine powder forms to create a smoother slime.
Heat the frosting in the microwave for 30 to 60 seconds or until pourable.
Meanwhile, whisk together the powdered milk, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
Stir in the molasses and melted frosting.
Slowly add cornstarch and oil, alternating between the two, until the slime is thick and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
Turn out on waxed paper for playing.
If the slime is too sticky, add additional oil. If the slime sticks to hands, use wet hands to play. Playing on wax paper is recommended.
Do you love this Edible Gingerbread Slime activity? Check out these Christmas Craft Ideas Your Kids Will Love too!
- Beaded Wreath Ornament Craft
- Santa Belly Slime
- Dollar Store Santa Dinosaur Craft
- Christmas Charm Bracelet Craft
- Jingle Bell Bracelet Craft
- Christmas Tree Cone Ornament Craft
- Snowman Charm Bracelet Craft
- Peppermint Charm Bracelet Craft
- Photo Snow Club Craft
- Super Spacey Galaxy Ornament
- Salt Dough Christmas Tree Ornament
- Snowman Terra Cotta Pot Ornament
- Handprint Christmas Tree Ornament Craft
- Clear Painted Unicorn Ornament Craft
- Easy Cinnamon Ornaments to make with your kids
- Clear Filled Santa Belly Ornament Craft
- Sleeping Beauty Christmas Ornament
- Sorcerer Mickey Christmas Ornament
- Easy Mason Jar Lid Snowman Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Santa Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Grinch Ornament Craft
- Christmas Craft Stick Ornaments
- Clear Filled Snowman Ornament Craft
Check Out These Christmas Traditions Your Family Will Cherish! These Are Definitely Great For A Stress Free Holiday
Christmas traditions are some of the most powerful bonding opportunities for your family. I know the memories I made as a kid at Christmas-time are a strong anchor for me as an adult.
There are so many ideas though. It’s hard to keep track, isn’t it? Well, these Christmas family traditions are fantastic. Hope you like these ideas!
- Throw a North Pole Breakfast for your kids
- Where to go for a Virtual Santa Visit
- DIY Dollar Store Christmas Decorations
- Kid Friendly Advent Calendars Kids Will Love!
- Make a Christmas Eve Box for Your Family and Start This Fun Tradition!
- Simple Tips for Making Christmas Cookies With Kids
- Fun Holiday Party Games For Kids
- Simple Ways For Kids to Help Decorate For Christmas
- How to Keep Kids Entertained During Holiday Dinners
- Holiday Traditions You Can Skip For a Stress Free Holiday
- The Best Gingerbread House Making Kits Ever!
- Take your family on the North Pole Express- FREE Printable
- How to answer the most common questions your kids have about Santa
- Easy ways to help kids in need this Christmas
- 10 Family Bonding activities for the best Christmas ever!
- Drool-Worthy Christmas Cookies You Have to Bake This Year!