DIY Dollar Store Christmas Decor Ideas
These DIY Dollar Store Christmas Store Decor Ideas are so cute and perfect for your Christmas decorations this year!
When was the last time you took the time to total up how much you spent on holiday decor? Christmas decorations can start to rack up quickly!
This year, instead of buying a ton of Christmas decor, make your own instead! Using some simple items from The Dollar Tree and other dollar stores, you can make some Christmas magic in your home on a tight budget!
These still look just as beautiful as the store-bought options, but without having to worry about paying a pretty penny for it! Here are the best DIY dollar store Christmas decor ideas to make yourself using dollar store supplies.
This is an easy classic Christmas ornament craft. Your kids will love it no matter what their age is!
This is such a fun idea that uses Dollar Store materials and an old sweater!
This is the cutest little bucket of snowballs in a super cute ornament.
You might want to hum ‘Silver and Gold’ while you make these pretty ornaments.
Pick up some cheap baubles and clear containers to make easy and festive decorations!
I can’t wait to try this DIY Snow Globe craft with my daughter. It really looks like a ton of fun!
This is another fun and simple way to use Dollar Store vases to create beautiful decor!
This gorgeous Christmas Tree frame really shines bright!
Get your hot glue gun ready so you can make this candle holder look like a pretty Christmas stained glass decoration.
I love the faux lights and snow globe effect for this Christmas wreath.
Use the Dollar Store Christmas tree decorations to make this festive mini snow globe ornament.
This burlap Christmas wreath is perfect for a country Christmas!
Use a door hanger for this festive Christmas card holder.
The little reindeer and tree make the most adorable snow globe ornament.
These giant ornaments would be perfect for your front yard decor!
Oh my goodness.. this gnome wreath is utterly adorable! Must make this year!
This camper pallet craft is a very festive craft to make for your holiday decor.
Your kids will love dressing up these styrofoam snowmen!
These mini wreaths are super cute!
20. Cake Pan Wagon
Who would have thought a cake pan would have made such a cute Christmas wagon!
Check Out These Christmas Traditions Your Family Will Cherish! These Are Definitely Great For A Stress Free Holiday
Christmas traditions are some of the most powerful bonding opportunities for your family. I know the memories I made as a kid at Christmas-time are a strong anchor for me as an adult.
There are so many ideas though. It’s hard to keep track, isn’t it? Well, these Christmas family traditions are fantastic. Hope you like these ideas!
- Throw a North Pole Breakfast for your kids
- Kid Friendly Advent Calendars Kids Will Love!
- Make a Christmas Eve Box for Your Family and Start This Fun Tradition!
- Simple Tips for Making Christmas Cookies With Kids
- Fun Holiday Party Games For Kids
- Simple Ways For Kids to Help Decorate For Christmas
- How to Keep Kids Entertained During Holiday Dinners
- Holiday Traditions You Can Skip For a Stress Free Holiday
- The Best Gingerbread House Making Kits Ever!
- Take your family on the North Pole Express- FREE Printable
- How to answer the most common questions your kids have about Santa
- Easy ways to help kids in need this Christmas
- 10 Family Bonding activities for the best Christmas ever!
- Drool-Worthy Christmas Cookies You Have to Bake This Year!