Hey there, and welcome to Sunshine Whispers.
Here are 10 fun facts about me and Sunshine Whispers
1. I live in Maryland but am originally from New York. I served in the US Army for 9 years and because of that lived all over the world (Germany, California, Hawaii, Texas).
2. My daughter was born 5 days before I turned 40 and she was totally a miracle baby because I have PCOS and we had to have help getting pregnant.
3. Things I am good at: teaching, planning trips, eating ice cream (super good at that one)
4. Things I am not good at: being patient, telling left from right, parallel parking, any kind of math.
5. A few of my favorite things: NYC, ABBA, searching for seashells, Star Wars, steak, snuggling with my Hubs or little girl or black lab d dog.
6. Things I can’t stand: getting my hands dirty when I eat, wearing a watch, being late
7. Favorite Places in Maryland: Ladew Topiary Gardens, Annmarie Sculpture Garden, Clear Meadow Farms, Flag Ponds Nature Park, Jellystone Hagerstown, Artsy PArty, Peace A Pizza, and the Maryland Zoo.
8. Favorite places to travel ever: Rome Italy, Homer Alaska, The Big Island, Garmisch, Yosemite
9. What else is important to you? I am an unapologetic lover of jesus and I try to love others the way he loves me.
10. and i also love my friends and family.. but I guess that’s a given.
Kid Friendly Maryland, Family Travel, Family Fun
We live between DC and Baltimore and every weekend my daughter and I set out to find fun places to play.
You can follow our adventures and hear about our favorite locations here:
Hope to see you in our community!
Thanks for stopping by,