Beaded Wreath Ornament Craft For Kids
Why not make this very easy beaded wreath ornament craft with your kids this holiday season. Such a fun craft and very easy for kids!
Right now my daughter loves to make craft with beads. Typically we make necklaces and bracelets. But this Christmas season we experimented with this festive idea!
Kids will need help with the wire cutter, but otherwise they will love making a fun Christmas-y wreath this season!
What will you need:
- Assorted beads in green, red, and silver
- Silver wire (20 or 22 gauge)
- Wire cutters and/or needle nose pliers with wire cutter
How to Make the Wreath Ornament:
1. Cut pieces of wire approximately 6 to 8 inches long, depending on the size of the wreath you want.
2. Bend one end of the wire to keep beads from escaping.
3. Add beads in the pattern you desire until the line is full to your liking.
4. Twist the ends of the wire together to create a circle, tucking any sharp ends to prevent injury.
5. Add a decorative ribbon.
Christmas Traditions Your Family Will Cherish
Christmas traditions are some of the most powerful bonding opportunities for your family. I know the memories I made as a kid at Christmas-time are a strong anchor for me as an adult.
There are so many ideas though. It’s hard to keep track, isn’t it? Well, these Christmas family traditions are fantastic. Hope you like these ideas!
- Throw a North Pole Breakfast for your kids
- Santa official nice list certificate- FREE Printable
- Take your family on the North Pole Express- FREE Printable
- How to answer the most common questions your kids have about Santa
- Easy ways to help kids in need this Christmas
- 10 Family Bonding activities for the best Christmas ever!
More Christmas Ornament Ideas Your Kids Will Love!
- Easy Cinnamon Ornaments to make with your kids
- Clear Filled Santa Belly Ornament Craft
- Easy Mason Jar Lid Snowman Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Santa Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Grinch Ornament Craft
- Christmas Craft Stick Ornaments
- Clear Filled Snowman Ornament Craft