5 Minute Grinch Ornament Craft For Kids
This super cute Grinch ornament craft for kids is so easy to make. It will literally take 5 minutes for a craft you will treasure for years!
It doesn’t matter if it’s the book, the classic cartoon, or one of the more recent movies. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas is one of THE top characters of Christmas.
Every year I get so giddy when we pull out our Christmas books and my daughter chooses this book to read. Same with the movie. The Grinch is such a fun study in the concept of someone changing their ways and deciding to be good.
It is a fantastic embodiment of the Christmas spirit.
And really, the Grinch is kind of cute.. in a Grinchy kind of way.
So, why not combine the love of the Grinch with the love of Christmas crafting with kids.. and make this super quick and easy Grinch Ornament craft for kids.
It is ridiculously easy (there are only 3 steps), not messy, and totally adorable. Check it out!
What will you need?
- Clear plastic or glass ball ornaments
- Green foil shreds
- Glue (Used: Hot glue)
- Red heart buttons
How to make the Grinch ornament
- Remove the cap from each ornament.
- Press foil shreds through the hole until filled. Replace the cap.
- Using glue, attach the heart button to the outside.
Isn’t that adorable?
Check out these fun Christmas ideas too!
- Christmas Craft Stick Ornaments
- Clear Filled Snowman Ornament Craft
- Pom Pom Candy Cane Decoration for Kids to Make
- Felt Christmas Tree Decorating Activity
- 30 Days of Christmas Books (FREE Printable!)
- 30 Days of Christmas Activities your kids will love (FREE Printable!)
- Christmas Giving Bucket List (FREE Printable!)
- North Pole Express Kit (FREE Printable!)