Clear Filled Santa Belly Ornament Craft For Kids
This clear filled Santa belly ornament craft for kids is adorable for Christmas and super quick and easy to make!
One of our favorite family traditions is making Christmas ornaments and other crafts. But, if you are like me… the holiday season gets super busy and overwhelming.
That is one of the reasons I love this ornament craft! This Santa belly is very jolly but the craft is ridiculously easy.
The entire craft will take less than 15 minutes from start to finish! It’s really the perfect Christmas craft for the busy holiday season.
What you will need:
- Clear plastic or glass ball ornaments
- Red foil shreds
- Hot glue
- Black ribbon
- Rhinestone slide buckles
How to make the Santa Belly Ornament
1. Remove the cap from each ornament. Press foil shreds through the hole until filled. Replace the cap.
2. Measure the ribbon around the jar, allowing room to overlap slightly. Cut the ribbon to fit.
3. Add the buckle to the ribbon and then glue the buckle and the ribbon to the middle of the ornament.
Isn’t that so easy?!
Christmas traditions your family will cherish
Christmas traditions are some of the most powerful bonding opportunities for your family. I know the memories I made as a kid at Christmas-time are a strong anchor for me as an adult.
There are so many ideas though. It’s hard to keep track, isn’t it? Well, these Christmas family traditions are fantastic. Hope you like these ideas!
- Throw a North Pole Breakfast for your kids
- Santa official nice list certificate- FREE Printable
- Take your family on the North Pole Express- FREE Printable
- How to answer the most common questions your kids have about Santa
- Easy ways to help kids in need this Christmas
- 10 Family Bonding activities for the best Christmas ever!
More Christmas Ornament Ideas Your Kids Will Love!
- Easy Mason Jar Lid Snowman Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Santa Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Grinch Ornament Craft
- Christmas Craft Stick Ornaments
- Clear Filled Snowman Ornament Craft