Christmas Charm Bracelet Craft For Kids To Make
Your kids will love to make this Christmas Charm Bracelet craft this holiday season. A perfect handmade gift for anyone to make and give to friends or family this Christmas!
I really love the idea of making gifts to give at Christmas time. And really, empowering your kids to make Christmas gifts to give is fun for them and really special for those who receive the gifts. Giving handmade gifts doesn’t have to be a lame experience either. With just a little bit of effort, your kids can make really pretty and quality gifts their friends and family would love to recieve!
This Christmas Charm Bracelet Craft is exactly that kind of gift idea. Kids, especially older elementary and tween-aged kids, would love to pick out the beads and make these lovely Christmas charm bracelets. This is a super easy craft for kids to make and it shouldn’t take very long either. Note: Making charm bracelets is probably not a great idea for toddlers or any kid who still puts things in their mouth. But for older kids, this Christmas Charm Bracelet Craft is a fun and festive idea!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What you will need:
- Glass faceted beads
- Christmas charms
- Christmas-colored beads
- Elastic Bracelet String
- Ribbon (if desired)
How to Make the Christmas Charm Bracelet Craft:
1. Cut the bracelet string to the length desired to go around the child’s wrist PLUS 3 to 4 inches to allow room for tying off the bracelet.
2. To start the bracelet, loosely tie one bead to the end of the bracelet.
3. String the beads and charms in an alternating pattern until you reach the desired length.
4. Tie off the bracelet and then trim the excess string with scissors.
5. If desired, cut ribbon into desired lengths. Place the ribbons together and lace through the inside of the bracelet. Allow the bracelet to hang in the middle of the ribbons. Tie the ribbon into a double knot with the knot squeezing between two beads.
Who wouldn’t love to receive this pretty bracelet as a Christmas gift?
Do you love this Christmas Charm Bracelet craft? Check out these Christmas Craft Ideas Your Kids Will Love too!
- Beaded Wreath Ornament Craft
- Christmas Tree Cone Ornament Craft
- Photo Snow Club Craft
- Super Spacey Galaxy Ornament
- Salt Dough Christmas Tree Ornament
- Snowman Terra Cotta Pot Ornament
- Handprint Christmas Tree Ornament Craft
- Clear Painted Unicorn Ornament Craft
- Easy Cinnamon Ornaments to make with your kids
- Clear Filled Santa Belly Ornament Craft
- Sleeping Beauty Christmas Ornament
- Sorcerer Mickey Christmas Ornament
- Easy Mason Jar Lid Snowman Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Santa Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Grinch Ornament Craft
- Christmas Craft Stick Ornaments
- Clear Filled Snowman Ornament Craft
Check Out These Christmas Traditions Your Family Will Cherish! These Are Definitely Great For A Stress Free Holiday
Christmas traditions are some of the most powerful bonding opportunities for your family. I know the memories I made as a kid at Christmas-time are a strong anchor for me as an adult.
There are so many ideas though. It’s hard to keep track, isn’t it? Well, these Christmas family traditions are fantastic. Hope you like these ideas!
- Throw a North Pole Breakfast for your kids
- DIY Dollar Store Christmas Decorations
- Kid Friendly Advent Calendars Kids Will Love!
- Make a Christmas Eve Box for Your Family and Start This Fun Tradition!
- Simple Tips for Making Christmas Cookies With Kids
- Fun Holiday Party Games For Kids
- Simple Ways For Kids to Help Decorate For Christmas
- How to Keep Kids Entertained During Holiday Dinners
- Holiday Traditions You Can Skip For a Stress Free Holiday
- The Best Gingerbread House Making Kits Ever!
- Take your family on the North Pole Express- FREE Printable
- How to answer the most common questions your kids have about Santa
- Easy ways to help kids in need this Christmas
- 10 Family Bonding activities for the best Christmas ever!
- Drool-Worthy Christmas Cookies You Have to Bake This Year!