Photo Snow Globe Craft Kids Can Make
This Photo Snow Globe craft is a great decoration or gift kids can make for Christmas! A fun and sentimental idea!
Kids love to give thoughtful gifts to family members like parents, grandparents, and even friends. Many times, these gifts mean even more if they are made by the kids themselves (or with help from Mom and Dad). Check out how fun and cute this Photo Snow Globe Craft is!
Your kids will love putting this together with just a little help from you. And this would make an excellent keepsake gift for a family member. Or, you can use it as one of your beloved Christmas decorations!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What you will need for the Photo Snow Globe Craft:
- Plastic snow globe
- Photograph (if you want this to be a gift kids can give, why not print out a photograph of them!)
- Laminating pages
- Waterproof glue (hot glue will work)
- Other decorations, if desired (we love these mini Christmas trees and these mini figurines)
- ½ teaspoon to 1 teaspoon vegetable glycerin, if desired
How to Make the Photo Snow Globe Craft
1. Take a picture of the children against a white background.
2. Using your favorite computer program, insert the image and size it to fit the snow globe. Print the picture on card stock and then cut the picture from the paper.
3. Laminate the picture to seal it. Cut any excess laminating sheet from the picture leaving a sealed edge around the picture to avoid water leaking through any gaps.
4. Fold down the bottom edge of the image so the image can stand.
5. Remove the twist bottom from the snow globe and pop out the inner cap.
6. Attach the image to the pop out cap using glue. Add any additional decorations desired. Allow the glue to dry completely before proceeding.
7. Fill the globe with water and the desired amount of glitter. Stir to disperse the glitter. If desired, add a small amount of glycerin to help slow the float of the glitter.
8. Over a sink, place the cap back into the globe allowing any excess water to run out. Wipe the outside of the globe dry and replace the cap.
Isn’t this a super fun and cute craft idea?
Do you love this Photo Snow Globe craft? Check out these Fun Christmas craft Ideas Your Kids Will Love too!
- Beaded Wreath Ornament Craft
- Christmas Tree Cone Ornament Craft
- Super Spacey Galaxy Ornament
- Salt Dough Christmas Tree Ornament
- Snowman Terra Cotta Pot Ornament
- Handprint Christmas Tree Ornament Craft
- Clear Painted Unicorn Ornament Craft
- Easy Cinnamon Ornaments to make with your kids
- Clear Filled Santa Belly Ornament Craft
- Sleeping Beauty Christmas Ornament
- Sorcerer Mickey Christmas Ornament
- Easy Mason Jar Lid Snowman Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Santa Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Grinch Ornament Craft
- Christmas Craft Stick Ornaments
- Clear Filled Snowman Ornament Craft
Check Out These Christmas Traditions Your Family Will Cherish! These Are Definitely Great For A Stress Free Holiday
Christmas traditions are some of the most powerful bonding opportunities for your family. I know the memories I made as a kid at Christmas-time are a strong anchor for me as an adult.
There are so many ideas though. It’s hard to keep track, isn’t it? Well, these Christmas family traditions are fantastic. Hope you like these ideas!
- Throw a North Pole Breakfast for your kids
- DIY Dollar Store Christmas Decorations
- Kid Friendly Advent Calendars Kids Will Love!
- Make a Christmas Eve Box for Your Family and Start This Fun Tradition!
- Simple Tips for Making Christmas Cookies With Kids
- Fun Holiday Party Games For Kids
- Simple Ways For Kids to Help Decorate For Christmas
- How to Keep Kids Entertained During Holiday Dinners
- Holiday Traditions You Can Skip For a Stress Free Holiday
- The Best Gingerbread House Making Kits Ever!
- Take your family on the North Pole Express- FREE Printable
- How to answer the most common questions your kids have about Santa
- Easy ways to help kids in need this Christmas
- 10 Family Bonding activities for the best Christmas ever!
- Drool-Worthy Christmas Cookies You Have to Bake This Year!