Sleeping Beauty Christmas Ornament Craft
This Sleeping Beauty Christmas Ornament craft is really sweet and a great craft activity for you to make with your family this year!
Aurora is one of the first Disney Princesses and Sleeping Beauty is one of the original Disney animated classics. It has delighted Disney fans for decades and many little girls dress up as Aurora for playtime, at Disney, or for Halloween.
My daughter was no exception! This Sleeping Beauty Christmas Ornament craft is really pretty and fairly easy to make. Your kids could definitely help you make it– and they will love the fact that it sparkles!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What You Will need:
- Floor finish
- Glass ornament
- Pink glitter
- Scrapbooking plastic rose sticker embellishment
- Yellow foam sheet
- Gold jewels
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
How to Make the Sleeping Beauty Christmas Ornament:
Start by removing the top to your ornament and pouring in a small amount of floor finish. Swirl the finish around the entirety of the ornament and drain any excess,
Carefully pour in your glitter and again swirl that around and drain any excess.
In order to make your crown take a piece of foam and trace a crown shape onto the foam, you can choose to free hand it or print a stencil.
Cut our your crown and place the sticky jewels on each point of the crown. Glue on the Pink Rose using a hot glue gun (the Rose does have a sticky back but I like to use a hot glue gun to reinforce it, this is optional).
Use the hot glue gun to glue the crown to the top of the ornament. Replace your ornament lid, add a hook and you’re good to go!
Isn’t this a pretty ornament?
More Christmas Ornament Ideas Your Kids Will Love!
- Beaded Wreath Ornament Craft
- Snowman Terra Cotta Pot Ornament
- Handprint Christmas Tree Ornament Craft
- Easy Cinnamon Ornaments to make with your kids
- Clear Filled Santa Belly Ornament Craft
- Easy Mason Jar Lid Snowman Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Santa Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Grinch Ornament Craft
- Christmas Craft Stick Ornaments
- Clear Filled Snowman Ornament Craft
Check Out These Christmas Traditions Your Family Will Cherish! These Are Definitely Great For A Stress Free Holiday
Christmas traditions are some of the most powerful bonding opportunities for your family. I know the memories I made as a kid at Christmas-time are a strong anchor for me as an adult.
There are so many ideas though. It’s hard to keep track, isn’t it? Well, these Christmas family traditions are fantastic. Hope you like these ideas!
- Throw a North Pole Breakfast for your kids
- DIY Dollar Store Christmas Decorations
- Kid Friendly Advent Calendars Kids Will Love!
- Make a Christmas Eve Box for Your Family and Start This Fun Tradition!
- Simple Tips for Making Christmas Cookies With Kids
- Fun Holiday Party Games For Kids
- Simple Ways For Kids to Help Decorate For Christmas
- How to Keep Kids Entertained During Holiday Dinners
- Holiday Traditions You Can Skip For a Stress Free Holiday
- The Best Gingerbread House Making Kits Ever!
- Take your family on the North Pole Express- FREE Printable
- How to answer the most common questions your kids have about Santa
- Easy ways to help kids in need this Christmas
- 10 Family Bonding activities for the best Christmas ever!
- Drool-Worthy Christmas Cookies You Have to Bake This Year!