Paper Cone Christmas Tree Craft
This paper cone Christmas tree craft is adorable. A great Christmas craft idea for kids or even for adults. Easy to assemble with the craft template!
I love Christmas crafts that look super elegant and complicated, but are, in fact, very easy to put together. And when the craft is also pretty.. well, of course that helps.
This paper cone Christmas tree craft is exactly that. This would be a really fun Christmas craft to do with kids and from start to finish it shouldn’t take more than an hour to create! Plus, there is a free craft template to download for the Christmas tree. Read on for the tutorial and Happy Christmas crafting!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What you will need:
- Colored cardstock paper in three different shades of green.
- Glitter sticker paper
- Craft glue
- Paper Cone Tree Template (download free below)
How to make the paper cone Chrstmas tree Ornament
Select different shades of green colored craft papers for this craft. Prepare the template patterns by printing and cutting them out. Trace the patterns on the selected green colored cardstock papers. Cut out the traced cardstock papers.
Take the pattern cut out for the cone. Roll the pattern and stick the extra part of the pattern with the other open end to secure the cone pattern. The cone is ready.
Grab the zigzag bordered papers. Grab the longest pattern first and attach it around the bottom side of the cone. You can either apply glue on the back side of the pattern or apply glue on the cone, which ever seems easy to you.
After applying glue on the cardstock zigzag strip (or the cone) carefully wrap the glued part around the bottom side of the cone.
Continue to attach the rest of the zigzag strips similarly. Make sure to keep a sequence from longer strips to shorter strips while attaching the strips towards the top of the cone.
Also, keep in mind to keep the joint parts of the strips aligned on one side; this can be the back side of the cone tree.
Finally attach the top cone part with zigzag border. Allow the glue to dry.
Cut out a star shape from golden glitter paper (or any other color as you prefer) and attach it on the top of the paper cone Christmas tree.
Do You Love This Paper Cone Christmas Tree craft? Check Out These Christmas Craft Ideas Your Kids Will Love Too!
- Beaded Wreath Ornament Craft
- Beaded Candy Cane Ornament Craft
- Glittered Lightbulb Ornament
- Edible Gingerbread Slime
- Gingerbread Playdough
- Santa Belly Slime
- Dollar Store Santa Dinosaur Craft
- Christmas Charm Bracelet Craft
- Jingle Bell Bracelet Craft
- Christmas Tree Cone Ornament Craft
- Snowman Charm Bracelet Craft
- Peppermint Charm Bracelet Craft
- Photo Snow Globe Craft
- Super Spacey Galaxy Ornament
- Salt Dough Christmas Tree Ornament
- Snowman Terra Cotta Pot Ornament
- Handprint Christmas Tree Ornament Craft
- Clear Painted Unicorn Ornament Craft
- Easy Cinnamon Ornaments to make with your kids
- Clear Filled Santa Belly Ornament Craft
- Sleeping Beauty Christmas Ornament
- Sorcerer Mickey Christmas Ornament
- Easy Mason Jar Lid Snowman Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Santa Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Grinch Ornament Craft
- Christmas Craft Stick Ornaments
- Clear Filled Snowman Ornament Craft