Yarn Wrapped Popsicle Stick Reindeer Ornament Craft
This yarn wrapped popsicle stick reindeer ornament craft is super fun and easy to make… and this super cute ornament would look great on your Christmas tree!
So, of course Santa has more than just one reindeer pulling his sleigh on Christmas Eve. However, there can hardly be a reindeer more iconic than Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. This yarn wrapped popsicle stick reindeer ornament craft will really wow your kids. Rudolph’s nose will really shine (thanks to the glitter paper).
This Christmas ornament craft is quite easy for kids to make. Older kids can pretty much make it on their own and younger kids would be able to easily make this craft with help from an adult. Read on for the craft tutorial!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What you will need:
- Jumbo Craft sticks
- Brown Acrylic Paint
- Brown String or Yarn
- Craft Glue
- Glitter Foam Sheets in the following colors: red and green
- Ribbon or Decorative String
- Hole Punch
- Googly Eyes
- Mini popsicle sticks
- Mini jingle bells
How to make the popsicle stick reindeer ornament:
Glue 3 jumbo popsicle sticks together.
Paint the popsicle sticks brown and allow the paint to dry completely.
Wrap the popsicle sticks with brown string or yarn until no popsicle stick area is showing.
Cut shapes from the glitter foam to create a collar and nose and then glue in place. You will need green or red for the collar and red for Rudolph’s nose (I suppose that is obvious).
Glue mini bells under the collar.
Glue googly eyes onto the reindeer above the nose.
Paint six mini popsicle sticks and glue three together to create horns. You don’t have to actually paint them. If you do, you could use the same color brown as Rudolph’s body, or you could choose a light brown or tan paint color.
Glue the horns behind the ornament.
Loop a ribbon or decorative string and glue onto the back of the ornament.
Do You Love This Popsicle stick Reindeer ornament craft? Check Out These Christmas Craft Ideas Your Kids Will Love Too!
- Yarn Wrapped Popsicle Stick Elf Ornament Craft
- Beaded Wreath Ornament Craft
- Beaded Candy Cane Ornament Craft
- Glittered Lightbulb Ornament
- Edible Gingerbread Slime
- Gingerbread Playdough
- Santa Belly Slime
- Dollar Store Santa Dinosaur Craft
- Christmas Charm Bracelet Craft
- Jingle Bell Bracelet Craft
- Christmas Tree Cone Ornament Craft
- Paper Cone Christmas Tree Christmas Craft
- Snowman Charm Bracelet Craft
- Peppermint Charm Bracelet Craft
- Photo Snow Globe Craft
- Super Spacey Galaxy Ornament
- Salt Dough Christmas Tree Ornament
- Snowman Terra Cotta Pot Ornament
- Handprint Christmas Tree Ornament Craft
- Clear Painted Unicorn Ornament Craft
- Easy Cinnamon Ornaments to make with your kids
- Clear Filled Santa Belly Ornament Craft
- Sleeping Beauty Christmas Ornament
- Sorcerer Mickey Christmas Ornament
- Easy Mason Jar Lid Snowman Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Santa Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Grinch Ornament Craft
- Christmas Craft Stick Ornaments
- Clear Filled Snowman Ornament Craft