Sorcerer Mickey Christmas Ornament Craft
This super fun Sorcerer Mickey Christmas Ornament craft is the perfect Christmas ornament craft for a Disney loving family to make this year!
Anyone who has seen the movie Fantasia knows who Sorcerer Mickey is. You know, the Sorcerer’s Apprentice who practices magic and almost gets swept away by all the brooms. This is a classic in Disney animation and one of the most iconic characters in all of Disney!
This Sorcerer Mickey Christmas Ornament would be the perfect craft to make this Christmas, especially if your family loves Disney or is planning a trip to Disney in the next year or so!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What You Will need for Sorcerer Mickey Christmas Ornament:
How to Make the Sorcerer Mickey Christmas Ornament:
Start by removing the top to your ornament and pouring in a small amount of floor finish. Swirl the finish around the entirety of the ornament and drain any excess.
Carefully pour in your glitter and again swirl that around and drain any excess.
In order to make your stars and moon you’ll want to take a piece of foam and trace those shapes, you can choose to freehand or print out stencils.
Cut out the shapes and glue them onto your ornament.
Replace your ornament lid, add a hook and you’re good to go!
Isn’t this a fun ornament?
Do you love this Sorcerer Mickey Christmas Ornament? Check out these Christmas Ornament Ideas Your Kids Will Love!
- Beaded Wreath Ornament Craft
- Snowman Terra Cotta Pot Ornament
- Handprint Christmas Tree Ornament Craft
- Easy Cinnamon Ornaments to make with your kids
- Clear Filled Santa Belly Ornament Craft
- Sleeping Beauty Christmas Ornament
- Easy Mason Jar Lid Snowman Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Santa Ornament Craft
- Clear Filled Grinch Ornament Craft
- Christmas Craft Stick Ornaments
- Clear Filled Snowman Ornament Craft
Check Out These Christmas Traditions Your Family Will Cherish! These Are Definitely Great For A Stress Free Holiday
Christmas traditions are some of the most powerful bonding opportunities for your family. I know the memories I made as a kid at Christmas-time are a strong anchor for me as an adult.
There are so many ideas though. It’s hard to keep track, isn’t it? Well, these Christmas family traditions are fantastic. Hope you like these ideas!
- Throw a North Pole Breakfast for your kids
- DIY Dollar Store Christmas Decorations
- Kid Friendly Advent Calendars Kids Will Love!
- Make a Christmas Eve Box for Your Family and Start This Fun Tradition!
- Simple Tips for Making Christmas Cookies With Kids
- Fun Holiday Party Games For Kids
- Simple Ways For Kids to Help Decorate For Christmas
- How to Keep Kids Entertained During Holiday Dinners
- Holiday Traditions You Can Skip For a Stress Free Holiday
- The Best Gingerbread House Making Kits Ever!
- Take your family on the North Pole Express- FREE Printable
- How to answer the most common questions your kids have about Santa
- Easy ways to help kids in need this Christmas
- 10 Family Bonding activities for the best Christmas ever!
- Drool-Worthy Christmas Cookies You Have to Bake This Year!