Apple and Pumpkin Science Experiments Kids Will Love!
Celebrate Fall with your kids with these super fun apple and pumpkin science experiments. So many fun ways to explore!
Nothing says Fall like apples and pumpkins. Pumpkin Spice, Apple Slushies, Pumpkin Picking and Corn Mazes. We love everything about the Fall! When the days get shorter and the air gets a little brisk, our family loves to get out and explore.
Doing fall-themed science experiments is a great way to make memories with your kids. I have curated this amazing list of apple and pumpkin science experiments your kids will absolutely love.
So, bring on the cooler weather and let’s explore everything we can about apples and pumpkins!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
These little pumpkins have a little steam they need to blow off. Your kids will love to help them!
Once you’ve gone to the pumpkin patch, come home, print out this download and do some pumpkin investigation.
What happens when a pumpkin decomposes. Check out this science experiment.
There are tons of simple science investigations your kids can do with pumpkins this fall.
This experiment focuses on how different liquids impact apples.
Will dried apples taste good? Your kids will want to find out for sure.
This is a super fun way to make apples do a little exploding. Super cool experiment to do with your kids.
Which liquids will make the apples rot faster? Let your kids find out!
10. Apple Boats
Making an apple boat is such a fun engineering experiment to do with your kids this fall!
Use all 5 senses to investigate the apple and find out why it is so unique.
If you get a few different varieties of apples, your kids can compare and contrast them.
These gourds make some pretty neat batteries.
This is a cute concept.. using mini-pumpkins to recreate the solar system.
How in the world will the pumpkin actually levitate?
Elephant toothpaste experiments are always so shocking and fun. You have to do this with your kids!
Check out the entire pumpkin and really examine it like a scientist.
Maybe you should play some disco while these apple seeds dance!
Kids will use pennies as weights in this engineering experience.
Build your own pumpkin density lab with this experiment.
Check Out These Ideas For More Ideas To Enjoy Fall!
- Enjoy the fall season with your family
- Fall family fun bucket list!
- Play this game of Autumn Charades!
- Fall Tree Cork Painting Craft for Kids
- Marbled Paper Fall Leaf Craft for Kids
- Fall Color Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Best Pumpkin Carving Tips For An Awesome Halloween
- 15 Family Friendly Halloween Movies
- 10 Fun Halloween Traditions To Start With Your Family
- Dollar Store Pumpkin Craft
- Dollar Store Mickey and Minnie No Carve Pumpkin Craft
- Googly Eye No Carve Pumpkin Craft for Kids
- No Sew Bat Craft for Kids
- No Sew Ghost Craft for Kids
- Pumpkins on a Fence
- Spooky Spider Paper Plate Craft
- Pumpkin Paper Bag Craft for Kids
- Apple Paper Bag Craft for Kids