Dollar Store Googly Eye No Carve Pumpkin Craft for Kids Idea
These Dollar Store googly eye no carve pumpkin crafts are so perfect for kids. This would be such a great and cute craft to do this Halloween!
There is just something so fun about googly eyes. I mean, seriously… you can take any object, slap googly eyes on it, and voila, total cuteness!
This super fun and adorably spooky no carve pumpkin craft is ridiculously easy to create (there are only 2 steps), and you can get the main materials from the Dollar Store!
Yep, transform a Dollar Store neon orange foam pumpkin into a spooky fun Halloween decoration with some craft paint, glue and googly eyes! This quick and easy craft will only take you about 30 minutes to make.
What will you need?
- Dollar Store Foam Pumpkin
- Dollar Store Wiggle Eyes
- Acrylic Craft Paint – Black (we like this brand.. the photo is an affiliate link)
- Liquid Glue (this is a great brand.. the photo is also an affiliate link)
How to Make this Googly Eye No Carve Pumpkin Craft
1. Base coat paint the pumpkin with black craft paint, let dry. Apply a second and third coat, if necessary, letting each coat dry completely.
2. Apply dots of liquid glue on pumpkin surface and place wiggle eyes on in a random fashion, filling in all available spaces.
A great craft project to complete with the kiddos! Work on sorting and counting as you craft.
More Halloween Craft for Kids ideas to try!
- Dollar Store Pumpkin Craft
- No Sew Bat Craft for Kids
- No Sew Ghost Craft for Kids
- Pumpkins on a Fence
- Spooky Spider Paper Plate Craft
- Bat Crafts for Kids!
Want more Halloween family friendly fun inspiration? Check these ideas out!
- Disney Princess Halloween Costume Ideas
- Book Character Costume Ideas
- Best Pumpkin Carving Tips For An Awesome Halloween
- 15 Family Friendly Halloween Movies
- 10 Fun Halloween Traditions To Start With Your Family