No Sew Stuffed Ghost Craft for Kids
This adorable no sew stuffed ghost craft for kids is the perfect easy craft to do for Halloween!
I have a huge confession to make. I can’t sew. Nope. Not a stitch. Not me. Never.
That is why I absolutely love this adorable ghost craft for kids. It is stuffed like a small soft stuffed animal or something, but there is no sewing involved. That is my kind of sewing project! This ghost craft is really easy for even younger kids to make and shouldn’t take more than 15-20 minutes from beginning to end.
What will you need?
- white craft felt
- black craft felt or fabric
- hot glue, glue gun
- cotton balls
How to Make the Ghost Stuffie
- Begin by folding the white felt in half.
2. Take your scissors and cut out a ghost shape. You can simply freehand it, creating a rounded top and ruffled bottom.
3. Place the white felt cut outs on top of each other to make sure they match up.
4. Take one of the cut outs and add a line of hot glue around the perimeter. Be sure to leave about half an inch glue free.
5. Place the cut outs on top of each other and press so they adhere.
6. Once dry, push some cotton balls through the unglued area.
7. Once the stuffie is filled with cotton and full, close up the opening with an additional strip of hot glue. Press together to secure.
8. Cut out a pairs of eyes and a mouth from the black felt or fabric. Add a small dab of glue to each and apply to the face of the ghost.
Your ghost stuffie is now ready to be enjoyed. Isn’t it so cute?
More Halloween Craft for Kids ideas to try!
Want more Halloween family friendly fun inspiration? Check these ideas out!
- Disney Princess Halloween Costume Ideas
- Book Character Costume Ideas
- Best Pumpkin Carving Tips For An Awesome Halloween
- 15 Family Friendly Halloween Movies
- 10 Fun Halloween Traditions To Start With Your Family