Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
Pumpkin Paper Bag Craft For Kids
Check out this adorable pumpkin paper bag craft for kids. This would be perfect for Fall, Halloween, or Thanksgiving crafting with your kids.
The fall season is such a great time to do crafts with your kids. The weather starts to turn a little crisp, the days get a little shorter, and all of a sudden you find yourself longing to be cozy inside the home. Some of my best memories as a kid involved time spent at home just hanging out with my family.
Fall crafting doesn’t have to be complicated and pumpkins make some of the cutest crafts to do with kids!
This simple Pumpkin Bag Craft for Kids won’t take very long at all and it is just precious. Even younger kids will love painting this bag. The entire craft should take less than 30 minutes to make (minus time for the paint to dry).
What will you need?
- Brown paper bag
- Clean plastic shopping bags
- Orange washable paint
- Paint brush
- Green chenille stem
- Green construction paper
- Pen or pencil
How to Make this PumpKin Bag Craft
1. Cut leaf shapes from green construction paper.
2. Open the brown paper bag and stuff about half way with clean, plastic shopping bags. Twist the top of the bag tightly to close and form the stem.
3. Paint the rounded part of the bag and allow to dry completely.
4. Twist a chenille stem around a pen or pencil to create a vine tendril. Twist to attach to stem.
5. Use glue to attach leaf shapes to the stem.
Isn’t this the cutest little pumpkin you have ever seen?
More Fall Craft for Kids ideas to try!
- Dollar Store Pumpkin Craft
- Dollar Store Mickey and Minnie No Carve Pumpkin Craft
- Googly Eye No Carve Pumpkin Craft for Kids
- No Sew Bat Craft for Kids
- No Sew Ghost Craft for Kids
- Pumpkins on a Fence
- Spooky Spider Paper Plate Craft
- Autumn Cork Painting Craft for Kids
- Fall Color Marbled Leaf Paintings
- Fall Color Stained Glass Windows
Want more Fall family friendly fun inspiration? Check these ideas out!
- Fall Family Bucket List Ideas
- Slow Down and Enjoy Fall This Year
- Great activities for your family this fall!
- Best Pumpkin Carving Tips For An Awesome Halloween
- 15 Family Friendly Halloween Movies
- 10 Fun Halloween Traditions To Start With Your Family