Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
Apple Paper Bag Craft for Kids
Check out this adorable apple paper bag craft for kids. This would be perfect for Fall or Thanksgiving crafting with your kids.
Nothing says fall weather like picking apples at the local orchard, indulging in some hot apple cider donuts, and washing everything down with ice cold apple cider. The hot and humid days of August give way to crispness in the air, sweaters, and the need to get cozy at home.
Doing crafts with your kids is the perfect way to celebrate the fall season.
This simple Apple Bag Craft for Kids won’t take very long at all and it is just precious. Even younger kids will love painting this bag. The entire craft should take less than 30 minutes to make (minus time for the paint to dry).
What will you need?
- Brown paper bag
- Clean plastic shopping bags
- Red washable paint
- Paint brush
- Green construction paper
How to Make this Apple Paper Bag Craft For Kids
1. Cut leaf shapes from green construction paper.
2. Open the brown paper bag and stuff about half way with clean, plastic shopping bags. Twist the top of the bag tightly to close and form the stem.
3. Paint the rounded part of the bag and allow to dry completely.
4. Use glue to attach leaf shapes to the stem.
Isn’t this such a cute fall craft for kids?
More Fall Craft for Kids ideas to try!
- Dollar Store Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Paper Bag Craft
- Dollar Store Mickey and Minnie No Carve Pumpkin Craft
- Googly Eye No Carve Pumpkin Craft for Kids
- No Sew Bat Craft for Kids
- No Sew Ghost Craft for Kids
- Pumpkins on a Fence
- Spooky Spider Paper Plate Craft
- Autumn Cork Painting Craft for Kids
- Fall Color Marbled Leaf Paintings
- Fall Color Stained Glass Windows
Want more Fall family friendly fun inspiration? Check these ideas out!
- Fall Family Bucket List Ideas
- Slow Down and Enjoy Fall This Year
- Great activities for your family this fall!
- Best Pumpkin Carving Tips For An Awesome Halloween
- 15 Family Friendly Halloween Movies
- 10 Fun Halloween Traditions To Start With Your Family