Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
Easy Cork Paint American Flag Craft For Kids
This Cork Paint American Flag Craft for Kids is super easy and such a fun idea for a patriotic craft with your kids!
Easy crafts for kids are the best, aren’t they? When my daughter was a toddler I loved doing super easy but cute crafts with her. Even though I knew she didn’t exactly know what we were creating, I did.. and I knew it would be the perfect keepsake for years to come.
Believe it or not, one of the best paint brushes for little hands is a cork. Yep– as in a wine cork. They are small enough for your kid’s hands and they make the perfect stamp.
This Cork Paint American Flag Craft is so much fun. Your kids will love creating it and not only is it easy to make, it is surprisingly easy to clean up as well!
What you will need:
How to make the American Flag:
- Pour the red and blue paint out onto a plate/palette.
- Dip one wine cork into the blue paint and create a blue square in the upper right corner.
- Dip the other wine cork into the red paint and create red flag stripes.
- Let the flag painting dry for several minutes and then take the sticky stars and stick them to the blue section of the flag.
Isn’t this the cutest idea?
More ideas for Patriotic Crafts For Kids!
- Glitter Star Craft Wands (perfect for a parade!)
- Popsicle Stick American Flag Craft
- Pom Pom American Flag Craft
- Patriotic Cork Paint Tree Craft
How about these Cork Painting Ideas?
- Fall Cork Paint Tree
- Valentine’s Day Cork Paint Tree
- Winter Snowfall Cork Paint Tree
- Easy Cork Paint Picture Frame Keepsake Craft