Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
20 Super Cute Patriotic Crafts for Kids
Here is a great list of Patriotic Crafts for Kids that are perfect for the 4th of July.
These simple but impressive crafts are sure to get the family in a patriotic mood. It is also a great time of the year to decorate your home with all red, white blue crafts and decorations!
Celebrate the 4th of July with these quick and easy these flag crafts, parade streamers, toddler activities, and more! These crafts and patriotic activities for kids will make learning about America a lot more fun!
- Patriotic Wind Catcher– This is such an easy craft to make and very festive. It uses a paper plate!
- Patriotic Glitter Star Wands- This would be perfect to wave at a 4th of July parade!
- Fingerprint Patriotic Windsock Craft- Such a fun and easy craft that uses your kid’s fingerprints!
- DIY Patriotic Playdoh Recipe Flag Craft– This activity idea is a simple activity for little hands.
- Easy Cork Paint American Flag Craft- This lovely little craft uses wine corks (for real) and is great for everyone– especially younger kids!
- Red White and Blue Coffee Filter Stars- Coffee filters are a medium for the paint because it spreads in unpredictable ways and makes truly beautiful kid-made art!
- Patriotic Star Shirt- This is such a cute t-shirt idea! I totally want to make one for my daughter for this 4th of July!
- Paper Bag Flag Patriotic Craft- Oh, the stars on this adorable American Flag craft are buttons! How cute is that?
- 4th of July Craft Idea Patriotic Kids Blower- This bright 4th of July craft is super simple– made from crepe paper and a paper roll.
- Patriotic Crafts for Kids- Easy Note Cards- Check out these note cards. Wouldn’t your kids love to send some Happy 4th of July notes to friends and family?
- Patriotic Hand Print Flag Craft- This flag handprint craft is such a classic. Don’t worry if your kids are older either.. it is great no matter what the age!
- Red, White, & Blue Stars Patriotic Craft- forget about gel window clings. Use tissue paper and contact paper to make this gorgeous suncatcher!
- Patriotic Craft Stick American Flag- Not only is this a fun craft to make, your kids will love waving this flag at the local 4th of July parade!
- Patriotic Craft Star Shaped Coasters- Use Modge Podge to make this unique patriotic craft!
- Patriotic Craft Flower Ribbon Bracelet- Such a simple and sweet bracelet your kids can make with ribbon.
- Patriotic 4th of July Craft- this is a great star-themed wreath made out of straws!
- Super Cute Pom Pom American Flag Craft- This would be a fun craft for young kids and a great counting activity too!
- Patriotic Bubble Blowers Craft- Make your own patriotic bubble wands!
- DIY Paper Plate Purses for 4th of July- These are really bright and adorable!
- American Flag Popsicle Stick Craft- Use popsicle sticks for this cute craft!
I hope you enjoyed these craft ideas! Happy 4th of July!
4th of July Fun Kid Food Ideas!
Check out these fun ideas for the 4th of July too!