Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
Super Easy Popsicle Stick American Flag Craft For Kids
I am so excited to share this craft for kids with you today! If you are looking for an easy and super fun craft to do with your kids, even young kids, you have to try this Popsicle Stick American Flag Craft!
You will probably have to handle the minimal amount of hot glue involved to put this flag together, but your kids should totally be able to handle the painting.
If you are looking for a fun way to celebrate the 4th of July with your kids at home, go ahead and try this craft out!
What you need:
- 12 Popsicle Sticks
- Red Acrylic Paint
- Blue Acrylic Paint
- White Acrylic Paint
- Small foam paint brush
- Small paint brush
- Glue Gun
- Glue gun glue sticks
How to make it!
- Line up 10 popsicle sticks.
- Use the remaining 2 sticks to glue to the sticks you just lined up, in the opposite direction, evenly apart.
- Use the foam brush to paint blue about a little less than half the width, on 5 sticks. Let dry.
- Paint every other stick white, white starting with the second stick from the top. Let dry.
- Paint the remaining sticks red. Let dry.
- Using the back of the brush, make 10 white dots over each stick that is painted blue. Let dry.
Look at how cute this american flag craft is!
How about more Patriotic Crafts For Kids?
Check out these Fun Kid Food ideas!
- 4th of July Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
- American Flag Fruit Cookie Pizza
- Red, White, and Blue Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows