Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
Super Delicious American Flag Fruit Cookie Pizza
Nothing says ‘I Love America’ like the American Flag. I mean, it is probably the most iconic symbol of the United States of America. This American Flag Fruit Cookie Pizza is the perfect desert to bring to your 4th of July cookout or picnic.
It is surprisingly easy to make too because it uses refrigerated sugar cookie dough. Just make sure the blueberries and strawberries you pick out are good quality and your dessert will surely be a crowd pleaser!
Ingredients for the Flag Fruit Cookie Pizza:
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- An (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Fruit for decorating: strawberries, blueberries, whipped topping
How to make the Flag Fruit Cookie Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. On the parchment, press the cookie dough into a large egg-shape. Use flour or powdered sugar to keep your hands from sticking.
- Bake the cookie for 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the middle is not jiggly. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before decorating.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Prepare the fruit for decorating the cookie. Make sure fruit is washed, dried, and sliced (if needed).
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over the cookie. Decorate as desired with fruit.
- Place whipping topping in a piping bag fitted with an open star tip. Create white stripes with the whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Best if served immediately.
Isn’t this gorgeous? It’s almost too pretty to eat! (Don’t worry.. if you bring this to a cookout I am attending, I will gladly sacrifice for you!)
Want more Fun Kid Food ideas? Check these out!
- 4th of July Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
- Healthy Patriotic Fruit Kabobs
- Patriotic Star Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- 4th of July Decorated Oreos
- Red, White, and Blue Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows