Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
Easter Bunny Digging for Carrot Cupcakes
Oh my goodness, aren’t these Easter bunny cupcakes so cute?!!! If you are planning a spring tea party or want a cute Easter-themed treat to bring to school or a Girl Scout troop meeting, these adorable bunny cupcakes will be sure to delight!
Also, you can really bring a smile to your kid’s face if you make these cupcakes together. I can hear my daughter giggling now as she puts the tail on the bunny butt. (sigh)
Here is what you need:
- 6 Prepared Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- Green Decorating Icing Tube
- Wilton’s White Fondant
- Mike-n-Ike Candy (only need the orange ones)
- Pink Sixlets Candy
- Pink Drizzle Pouch Candy Melts
- Wilton’s Easter Sprinkles (with Green Jimmies and Easter Eggs)
Here is how you make them!
- Frost each cupcake with the chocolate fudge frosting.
- With the fondant, make 6 round ½ inch balls and 12 small flat oval bunny feet.
- Melt the pink drizzle pouch according to package directions. Squeeze a dot of chocolate on the fondant ball and add 1 pink sixlet. On the bunny feet, add a larger dot of chocolate towards the top and 3 very tiny dots toward the bottom. Let dry.
- Place the bunny bum in the middle of the cupcake and lay two feet underneath it. At the top of the cupcake, place 3 orange mike-n-ike candies and top with the green frosting to create the carrot’s top.
- Sprinkle green jimmies around the carrots and add 2-3 Easter eggs if you’d like around the “grass”.
- Cute treat for Easter!
Here are some more treats and crafts for Easter!
- Chocolate dipped Easter chick Oreos
- Hopping Bunny paper plate craft
- Bunny face pancakes
- Super simple Bunny paper plate craft