Easter Bunny Digging for Carrot Cupcakes
Oh my goodness, aren’t these Easter bunny cupcakes so cute?!!! If you are planning a spring tea party or want a cute Easter-themed treat to bring to school or a Girl Scout troop meeting, these adorable bunny cupcakes will be sure to delight!
Also, you can really bring a smile to your kid’s face if you make these cupcakes together. I can hear my daughter giggling now as she puts the tail on the bunny butt. (sigh)
Here is what you need:
- 6 Prepared Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- Green Decorating Icing Tube
- Wilton’s White Fondant
- Mike-n-Ike Candy (only need the orange ones)
- Pink Sixlets Candy
- Pink Drizzle Pouch Candy Melts
- Wilton’s Easter Sprinkles (with Green Jimmies and Easter Eggs)
Here is how you make them!
- Frost each cupcake with the chocolate fudge frosting.
- With the fondant, make 6 round ½ inch balls and 12 small flat oval bunny feet.
- Melt the pink drizzle pouch according to package directions. Squeeze a dot of chocolate on the fondant ball and add 1 pink sixlet. On the bunny feet, add a larger dot of chocolate towards the top and 3 very tiny dots toward the bottom. Let dry.
- Place the bunny bum in the middle of the cupcake and lay two feet underneath it. At the top of the cupcake, place 3 orange mike-n-ike candies and top with the green frosting to create the carrot’s top.
- Sprinkle green jimmies around the carrots and add 2-3 Easter eggs if you’d like around the “grass”.
- Cute treat for Easter!
Here are some more treats and crafts for Easter!
- Chocolate dipped Easter chick Oreos
- Hopping Bunny paper plate craft
- Bunny face pancakes
- Super simple Bunny paper plate craft