Super Adorable Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft For Kids
This little Easter Bunny paper plate craft for kids is so stinking adorable and easy for even little kids to make!
One of the things I absolutely love about Easter is how it is so much fun even for super young kids. I remember our daughter getting super excited about dyeing Easter eggs and going on Easter Egg hunts basically as soon as she could walk.
Plus, Easter Bunnies and Baby Chicks are soooo adorable!
This super adorable Easter Bunny paper plate craft for kids is really so easy even young toddler could make it will just a little supervision from Mommy. This would also make a great craft for preschool, a play date, or even a church activity.
What you will need:
How to make it:
- Take your pipe cleaners and twist them together in the middle to create bunny whiskers.
- Grab your pink pom and glue it to the center of the pipe cleaners. Then glue the pin/pipe cleaners combo onto your white paper plate to create a bunny nose.
- Glue on those googly eyes.
- Once dry, trim your bunny whiskers so they are nice and even.
- Next, take your white and pink pieces of paper and create two bunny ears.
- Glue your ears onto your paper plate to create your Easter Bunny!!!
Isn’t this little Easter bunny the cutest idea ever?
Here are more EAster craft ideas for your kids!
- Bunny and Chick Craft Stick
- Easter Bunny Egg Carton
- Easter Egg Bunting
- Hatching Chick Craft
- Hopping Bunny Paper Plate Craft