Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
How to Make Easter Bunny Pancakes
If you want a sure fire hit for Easter brunch this year, Easter Bunny pancakes are totally the way to go. First of all, they are relatively cheap and easy to make. But, oh my goodness! Look at how adorable this little bunny rabbit is!
This is such a cute Easter Bunny Pancake idea. And there are other fun Easter food ideas at the end of the post that your kids will absolutely love too!
What you will need to make the pancakes:
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter, melted but cooled slightly
- Twizzlers Chocolate Licorice Twists (3 for each rabbit), cut in half
- Blueberries (2 for each rabbit)
- Cooked bacon (1 slice for each rabbit), cut in half
- Strawberries (1 slice for each rabbit)
How to Make the Easter Bunny Pancakes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and vanilla. Then, slowly add the butter.
- Create a well in the middle of the dry ingredients. Pour wet ingredients into the well and stir the batter until combined.
- There may be small lumps. Allow the batter to rest at least 5 minutes.
- Heat a griddle to 300 degrees. Spritz with non-stick cooking spray for coat with additional butter prior to adding batter.
- For the rabbit, pour about 1 cup batter on the griddle. When bubbles begin to break on the surface of the pancakes, flip and cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- To decorate the rabbit, place the pancake on a large plate. Cut bacon in half and place as the rabbit ears.
- The strawberry slice represents the rabbit nose. To each side of the nose, place licorice. Above the nose, place the blueberries as eyes.
Here are more ideas for fun Easter Themed Food!
- Easter Animal Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
- Baby Chick Chocolate Dipped Oreos
- Baby Chick Chocolate Dipped Nutter Butters