Super Fun Aladdin Themed Oreos
These Aladdin themed Oreos are so pretty and easy to make. Chocolate dipped Oreos are such a fun way to make a dessert special!
‘You ain’t never had a friend like me!’– and with that the Genie stole our hearts, along with Princess Jasmine, Abu, and of course Aladdin himself. I will never forget seeing this classic Disney film in the theater. The songs were so catchy, the animation bright, the story compelling, and Robin Williams as Genie? Awesome.
So, I was slightly skeptical about the live action rendering of this great Disney animation. But I hear it is also pretty awesome.
Whether you are excited for the new movie coming out, you can’t wait to watch the animated classic on the new Disney streaming service, or you just want to throw an Aladdin-themed party, these super fun Aladdin themed Oreos will absolutely be a hit.
These chocolate dipped Oreos are so easy to make. You could quickly make them for a party or family movie night. Or, your kids could make them with you!
Here is what you will need:
- 1 (15.35 ounce) package Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 2 (12 ounce) packages lavender or Purple Candy Melt Wafers
- 1 (12 ounce) package Blue Candy Melt Wafers
- Gold Sugar Sprinkles
Super Easy Instructions:
1. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Melt purple candy coating according to package directions. If the candy is too thick to pour, add 1 teaspoon coconut oil or vegetable shortening. Stir well. Do not add water. You can add up to 1 tablespoon of coconut oil per bag of candy wafers.
Dip each cookie into melted candy. Remove cookie, tapping gently against the side of the bowl, allowing excess candy to return to the bowl. If air bubbles form, pop them with a toothpick. Place the cookie onto the waxed paper. Allow to set completely before proceeding to the next step. To speed the process, cookies can be refrigerated or placed in the freezer in a single layer.
- Melt blue candy coating according to package directions. Transfer melted candy to a piping bag or zip top freezer bag with the corner snipped. Create a swirl on top of the cookies from the middle to the edge. Sprinkle with gold sprinkling sugar as a garnish.
Allow cookie to set completely at room temperature or refrigerate for faster results. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Aren’t these so pretty?
Check out these Aladdin themed party decorations!
If you decide to have an Aladdin themed party, these decorations will be super cute additions!