Super Easy and Delicious American Flag Brownies
These American Flag Brownies are super cute, easy to make, and will be sooo yummy for your summer cookout!
It’s the end of the school year and the start of summer and you agreed to bring something yummy to a cookout.. or end of the year party.. or potluck. Only, life got in the way and you don’t have time for something big.
Well, these cute American Flag Brownies are the perfect thing to bring. First of all they are incredibly easy to make (and if you snag the brownie mix on sale.. super cheap too!). Plus, look at them! They are so adorable!
Honestly, I can’t wait to make these brownies with my daughter. She can totally help make them and that would be an awesome activity for us to share!
What you will need:
- Family size box brownie mix (calls for eggs, oil and water)
- Vanilla frosting
- Red, white and blue M&M’s
You will also need:
- Mixing bowl
- 9x13” baking pan
- Non stick cooking spray
- Decorating bag
How to Make the Brownies:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13” baking pan with a non stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your brownie mix, eggs, oil and water and whisk well.
- Pour into your grease pan and bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Let your brownies cool and lay out a piece of parchment paper.
- Cut the brownies into rectangles.
- Fill a decorating bag with frosting, cut a tip off the end and frost each brownie.
7. Place your M&M’s onto the brownies in rows of four, starting with a square of 4 blue M&M’s in the top left corner and red and white stripes for the rest of the brownies.
- After you place 4 Blue M&M’s in the upper left corner, the first row of red and white M&M’s will have 3 candies per row.
- The next two rows of red and white candies will have 5 M&M’s per row.
And that’s it. Pretty easy, eh?
You can bet these brownies will be a huge hit at your summer picnic or barbecue.
Would you like more fun PAtriotic Dessert or Snack ideas?
Check these out!
- American Flag Fruit Pizza Cookie
- Patriotic Rice Krispie Treat Stars
- 4th of July Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows
- Chocolate Covered Patriotic Oreos
- Chocolate Dipped Patriotic Pretzel Rods
- Healthy 4th of July Fruit Skewers