Super Easy 4th of July Fruit Kabobs Your Kids Will Love!
These 4th of July Fruit Kabobs are so easy to make and such a healthy and delicious Patriotic snack to bring to your next cookout!
The end of school and the warm weather means that pretty soon you and your family will likely have tons of opportunities to celebrate. 4th of July barbecues, outdoor play dates, picnics. These super easy fruit skewers would be a perfect snack or dessert to serve or bring to any summertime gathering!
What you will need:
How to make them (it’s super easy!)
- Wash all fruit before starting to make your kabobs.
- Cut the tops off your strawberries
- Thread the kabob skewer through a strawberry, then a marshmallow, followed by blueberries.
- Repeat to fill the skewer.
4th of July Fruit Kabobs are a fun way to let your kids help!
I love this recipe so much because not only will your kids love to eat these fruit kabob skewers, even young kids can easily help make this snack! This is such a great activity to improve fine motor skills. And the result is a mostly healthy snack your kids might even choose above chocolate… well, maybe we shouldn’t get ourselves carried away with that one.
More Fun Kid Food Ideas!
Check out these great ideas for fun food your kids will love to dig into!
- Chocolate dipped farm animal pretzels
- Aladdin Magic Carpet Snack
- Bunny Rabbit Pancakes
- Froot Loop Rainbow Necklace!