Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
20 Kid Approved Rainbow Recipes
Oh man… rainbows are just so happy. I used to live in Hawaii and we were treated to rainbows all. the. time. Sometimes, Hawaii really spreads tons of happiness and the sky treats you to a double rainbow. There is really nothing like it anywhere I have ever been. Maybe that is why Hawaiian license plates have a picture of a rainbow on them. So much fun.
Fast forward a few years and now my 6 year old is obsessed.. completely crazy in love with.. rainbows. We love painting rainbows, drawing rainbows, making rainbows out of play dough.
And why not? Rainbows just make you happy! So, whether you are celebrating the arrival of Spring, St. Patrick’s Day… or that once in a lifetime trip to Oahu, it just makes sense to pump up your experience with a little rainbow food!
Here are 20 ideas that your kids will absolutely love too!
1. Rainbow Slice And Bake Cookies by Crazy For Crust
Can you even believe these slice and bake cookies resemble a rainbow so much. They are so cute!
2. Rainbow Swirl Buttercream Frosting by The Bewitchin Kitchen
Hmmmm, I want to stick my finger in that swirl and lick every bit off.. yummy!
3. Rainbow Fudge by Wine And Glue
This I love. Wow. The colors are so brilliant. Plus, it’s fudge! Come on! That is genius!
4. Chocolate Covered Rainbow Strawberries by Love Bakes Good Cakes
Wow, these look fun. This would be a fun recipe to try with your kids. And hey.. strawberries count as healthy, right?
5. DIY Tie Dye Smores by Studio DIY
You can really bring your kid’s next sleep over or camping trip to the next level with these smores. Wow. So delicious!
6. Rainbow Waffles by Princess Pinky Girl
This recipe screams family fun day at home! This would be great to try on a staycation too!
7. Rainbow Poke Cake by Something Swanky
If you wanted to make a cool birthday cake, or surprise your next book club, this cake would definitely do the trick!
8. Rainbow Smoothie by This Mama Loves
I know this has to be healthy. It’s a smoothie, right? Aren’t we supposed to eat the rainbow? This looks delicious!
9. Fresh Fruit Rainbow Popsicles by Temecula Blogs
These refreshing popsicles appear to be dairy free. This would be such a fun way to get your fruit servings in!
10. Rainbow Cupcakes by The Girl Who Ate Everything
Oh my goodness! Even the wrapper is rainbow! And that rainbow bridge? Wow! I love everything about this cupcake!
11. Rainbow Pinwheel Cookies by Kleinworth And Co.
These are really sweet and would be great for a tea party!
12. Lucky Rainbow Bark by The Domestic Rebel
What a crowd pleaser.. and so easy to make!
13. Rainbow Marbled PoP Tarts by Aww Sam
I love the pastel rainbow colors on these pop tarts. They look utterly amazing.
14. Rainbow Cheesecake Dip by Crazy For Crust
What do you dip in this dip? Nilla Wafers? Butter cookies? Sign me up!
15. Rainbow Cake by Wine And Glue
Another awesome idea for a tea party.. these little cakes look so delicate and pretty!
16. Rainbow Cookies by Pint Sized Baker
These would be perfect for a kid’s classroom or play date. Plus everyone gets the color they want!
17. Rainbow Cupcakes by The Happier Homemaker
Again with the pastels. I love the pretty color of these cupcakes.
18. Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes by Studio DIY
This is such a fun idea. So pretty!
19. Rainbow Bark by Princess Pinky Girl
That rainbow candy is the best. Another fun crowd pleaser. I bet your kid’s could totally help you make this!
20. St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cookies by Amanda’s Cookin’
These rainbow cookies are so creative! I love them!