Adorable Pom Pom Love Bug Craft For Kids
Check out this utterly adorable Pom Pom Love Bug Craft for Kids! Such a fun and easy way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your kids this year!
Ok, I will admit it. I am totally a sucker for anything with googly eyes on it. But seriously, check out these utterly adorable pom pom love bugs! This is such a cute and fun way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with kids. And this Pom Pom Love Bug craft is super easy to do.
Also, I love that kids can use their creativity to make all sorts of love bugs. Really, you could spend the better part of an afternoon making these cuties.. and each one could be different!
What you will need:
- 1 inch (or larger) pom poms in red, pink, and white
- Self-adhesive foam heart stickers
- Chenille stems in red, pink, and white
- Wiggly eyes
- Quick drying tacky glue or hot glue (only with parental supervision)
How to make these cute Love Bugs!
1. Cut chenille stems into various lengths to become the antenna, ears, wings, and/or feet for the love bugs.
2. Heart stickers can also be used as antenna, ears, wings, and/or feet.
This is an easy antenna idea.
Make a simple heart with pipe cleaners.
Or little antennae with heart stickers on the end like this.
3. Encourage children to create love bugs by mixing various colors of pom poms, chenille stem pieces, stickers, and wiggly eyes.
4. Children can attach the pieces with quick drying tacky glue or have an adult assist using a hot glue gun.
Little bug ears and and heart eyes.
5. Allow love bugs to dry completely before playing.
Aren’t these little love bugs so cute?
Check out these adorable Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas too!
- Melted Bead Heart Suncatchers
- Cotton Ball Heart Painting Craft for Kids
- Craft Stick Love Bug Craft for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Cork Painting Craft for Kids
- Bee Mine Valentine’s Day Card for Kids to Make
- Sparkly Bow Band
- Ladybug Toilet Paper Roll Craft for Kids
- Easy Heart Suncatchers
- Love Bug Egg Craft for Kids
- Marbled Heart Bookmark Craft
- Footprint Ladybug Craft