Rainbow Jellyfish Puppet Craft For Kids
This rainbow jellyfish puppet craft for kids is so adorable and very easy for even young kids to make!
It is so cool to see how you can use everyday items for fun craft projects with your kids. Check your party supplies… you probably have a number of the items for this super cute Jellyfish Puppet craft already. Either way, this adorable craft idea is very simple and even super young kids will be able to help create it.
Also, if your kids are into ocean animals, or if you have recently visited an aquarium, this project can definitely help reinforce what your kids learned there!
What you will need:
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
how to make the rainbow jellyfish puppet craft:
- Fold two cupcake liners in half and set aside.
- Cut pieces of streamers in different colors to your desired length. Then, cut each streamer in half lengthwise.
- Glue the streamers to the inside of the cupcake liner, alternating between colors. Add additional layers of streamers until the desired fullness is reached.
- Fold the cupcake liner over the top of the streamers and glue to secure. Add an additional folded cupcake liner on top to prevent color bleed from the streamers.
- Glue a pair of googly eyes to the one side of the folded cupcake liner.
- Glue a craft stick to the back of the cupcake liner to use the jellyfish as a puppet.
Check Out These Fun Rainbow Craft And Activity Ideas Too!
- Dollar Store Cloud and Rainbow Craft Stick Craft
- Craft Stick Rainbow Boat
- How to Make Crystal Rainbows
- Rainbow Pancake and Fruit Skewers
- Rainbow Slime!
- Unicorn Paper Plate Rainbow Craft For Kids
- Cereal and Marshmallow Rainbow Necklace
- Rainbow Ribbon Craft