Black Cat Cup Craft For Kids
This Black Cat Cup Craft for Kids is totally adorable. Wow.. such a great idea for younger kids or for a Halloween party!
I love super simple but fun crafts for kids. This black cat cup craft is exactly that kind of craft. You don’t need a ton of materials and this craft won’t be too messy. Younger kids will love putting this craft together because they will be able to do most of it with minimal help. Plus it won’t take long… so the entire activity will take less than 15 minutes.
But older kids.. and adults would love this craft too because it is the perfect craft for your Halloween party. Make a dozen of these purr-fectly cute black cats and fill them with candy as Halloween party favors!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What You Will Need:
- Black paper cup, one for each finished cup
- 2 black pom pom balls (1 inch size,) for each cup
- 2 wiggly eyes, for each cup
- 1 black chenille stem, for each cup
- Red cardstock
- Pink cardstock
- Black foam sheet
- Quick dry tacky glue, glue dots, or school glue
How to make the black cat Cup Craft!
1. Cut a black chenille stem into thirds. Twist the three pieces together in the middle and fan the stems out like cat whiskers. Glue the twisted spot into place in the middle of the paper cup.
2. Glue the black pom poms to the paper cup over the whiskers.
3. Under the nose, place a piece of red cardstock to be the tongue. Glue into place.
4. Glue the wiggly eyes over each side of the nose.
5. To create the ears, cut two triangles from the black foam. Cut two smaller triangles from the pink cardstock. Attach the pink triangles to the black triangles. Glue the black triangles to the top edge of the paper cup where the ears would be positioned.
Check out these cute cups!
- For the tail, twist the chenille stem or pipe cleaner around a pencil. Then glue to the back of the cup.
7. Fill cups with candy if desired.
Check Out The Rest Of These Fun Halloween Ideas!
- Disney Princess Costume Ideas
- Super Spooky DIY Halloween Trick-or-Treat Buckets
- Spooky Science Experiments Your Kids Will Love
- Halloween Snacks That are Super Spooky!
- Easy Halloween Party Games For Kids
- 20 Reasons to Skip Trick or Treating
- No Carve Pumpkin Ideas That are Really Cute!
- Book Character Costume Ideas
- Fun Halloween Traditions To Start With Your Family
- Fantastically Spooky Family Friendly Halloween Movies
- Disney Costumes That Aren’t Princesses
More Halloween Craft For Kids Ideas To Try!
- Dollar Store Pumpkin Craft
- Mickey and Minnie No Carve Pumpkin Idea!
- Creepy Halloween Eyeball Slime
- Dollar Store Googly Eye No Carve Pumpkin Craft for Kids
- Halloween TP Roll Crafts
- No Sew Bat Craft for Kids
- No Sew Ghost Craft for Kids
- Pumpkins on a Fence
- Spooky Spider Paper Plate Craft
- Bat Crafts for Kids!