Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
20 No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
If you don’t want to actually carve your pumpkins this year, these no carve pumpkin decorating ideas are an amazingly awesome alternative!
So, sure.. you could break out the pumpkin carving tools and get messy with your kids this Halloween. You know, scoop out all those slimy, yucky pumpkin guts and seeds.
Fortunately though, if pumpkin carving is not your jam, you can still have a blast by decorating pumpkins without making a single cut!
To give you some inspiration, I scoured the internet for the best no carve pumpkin decorating ideas. Check them out and have fun making memories with your kids!
Painted Pumpkins, Disney Ideas, and Washi Tape
1. Washi Tape Pumpkin by Made With Happy
2. Painted Mini Pumpkin Patch by Handmade Charlotte
3. DIY Cinderella Butterfly Pumpkin by A Pumpkin And A Princess
4. Gold Leaf Dipped Pumpkins by Lovely Indeed
5. DIY Sharpie Owl Pumpkins by Lil Blue Boo
6. Galaxy Pumpkin by Dream A Little Bigger
7. DIY Watercolor Pumpkins by Lines Across|
8. DIY Sequin Polka Dot Pumpkins by Sugar And Cloth
9 Gingham Pumpkins by Kelly In The City
10. Modern Metallic Pumpkins by Taryn Whiteaker
11. Painted Pumpkins by PMQ For Two
12. DIY Copper Striped Pumpkins by Homey Oh My
13. Glitter Decorated Pumpkins by I Heart Naptime
14. Decoupaged Pumpkins by A Diamond In The Stuff
15. Office Supply Decorated Pumpkins by A Subtle Revelry
16. DIY Beach Ball Pumpkins by Paint The Gown Red
17. Polka Dot Pumpkins by Sea Kettle
18. Vintage Chalky Paint Pumpkins by Purely Katie
19. Finger Painted Pumpkins by Mom Dot
20. Neon Paint Dipped Pumpkins by A Night Owl Blog
More Halloween Craft for Kids ideas to try!
Want more Halloween family friendly fun inspiration? Check these ideas out!