Vintage Christmas Desserts To Recreate the Nostalgia of Christmas Past
These vintage Christmas desserts are sure to wow your family as they recreate the nostalgia of Christmas’ from your childhood.. and even before that!
Christmas baking is one of my favorite parts of the entire holiday season! From Christmas cookies to tasty pies, there are so many delicious desserts to try. Dust off your old cookbook from Grandma, and give one of these delectable vintage Christmas desserts a try!
If you are looking for a fun old-school touch to your holiday baking schedule, you can’t go wrong with one of these delicious vintage Christmas desserts. These classic Christmas desserts stand the test of time and are a fun holiday recipe to pass down to your kids! Here are the best (and most delicious) vintage Christmas dessert recipes.
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
A classic cookie with a raspberry jam middle.
Just like mini butterscotch tarts. So delicious!
Such a simple traditional cheesecake recipe.
How can you go wrong with bacon and chocolate with a kick?
A really simple Italian butter cookie.
Carrot cake is not just for Easter! This trifle is super delicious.
Nothing says vintage dessert like a Jello salad. This cranberry jello salad is very festive.
This frozen Christmas dessert is all frills but no fuss.
I had never heard of this recipe before but it looks super festive.. and cranberry is always a great idea.
Break out those candied cherries!
You can totally recreate these amazing little chocolate bombs at home. Wow!
Cake rolls are so very vintage.. but absolutely yummy.
A modern (and probably healthier) version of this classic holiday dessert. Yummy!
14. Molasses Cookies
Chewy and sweet.. these are the perfect vintage Christmas cookie.
Pralines are a southern specialty… ooey gooey goodness for sure!
Check Out These Christmas Traditions Your Family Will Cherish! These Are Definitely Great For A Stress Free Holiday
Christmas traditions are some of the most powerful bonding opportunities for your family. I know the memories I made as a kid at Christmas-time are a strong anchor for me as an adult.
There are so many ideas though. It’s hard to keep track, isn’t it? Well, these Christmas family traditions are fantastic. Hope you like these ideas!
- Throw a North Pole Breakfast for your kids
- DIY Dollar Store Christmas Decorations
- Kid Friendly Advent Calendars Kids Will Love!
- Make a Christmas Eve Box for Your Family and Start This Fun Tradition!
- Simple Tips for Making Christmas Cookies With Kids
- Fun Holiday Party Games For Kids
- Simple Ways For Kids to Help Decorate For Christmas
- How to Keep Kids Entertained During Holiday Dinners
- Holiday Traditions You Can Skip For a Stress Free Holiday
- The Best Gingerbread House Making Kits Ever!
- Take your family on the North Pole Express- FREE Printable
- How to answer the most common questions your kids have about Santa
- Easy ways to help kids in need this Christmas
- 10 Family Bonding activities for the best Christmas ever!
- Drool-Worthy Christmas Cookies You Have to Bake This Year!