Make An Easy Sugar Cookie Decorating Kit This Christmas! (FREE Printable)
Snag your FREE Printable and make this easy Sugar Cookie Decorating Kit to give as a gift or start a new tradition with your family!
If you are looking for a fun holiday tradition or an easy gift to give for Christmas, you will love this Sugar Cookie Decorating Kit. The holidays can be so much fun and full of so many great holiday traditions, but it can also be kind of stressful. This cookie kit would be fantastic for those times when you don’t feel like baking the sugar cookies but you and your kids absolutely want to decorate them. I mean, the sugar cookie decorating is the funnest part, right? (Well, that and eating the sugar cookies!).
Kids love decorating sugar cookies because they can be super creative and then they can eat the fruit of their creative efforts! You could enjoy your cookies with hot cocoa and Christmas movies. Or, you could save the cookies and set them out for Santa and his reindeer! This is a great tradition to start with kids regardless of their age!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
This Sugar Cookie Decorating Kit was designed for Christmas. However, the concept would work for any holiday. Just swap out the Christmas versions of the supplies with other holidays like Valentine’s Day, Halloween, or even Easter! There are so many options and if you are giving this kit as a gift, I can guarantee you whoever receives it will be super thankful!
What you will need:
- Craft/bead organizing box (this is a perfect-sized one)
- Various sprinkles
- Packaged sugar cookie mix
- Packaged cookie icing
- Gift label printed on cardstock or sticker paper.(see below)
How to put together the sugar cookie decorating kit
Clean the craft/bead organizing box and allow to dry completely.
Using a funnel (because sprinkles like to jump), place sprinkles in each compartment of the organizer. (If needed, secure the lid with clear tape.) You can load up on holiday-themed sprinkles, but don’t forget about basics like rainbow jimmies, M&M’s, and other fun ideas that aren’t necessarily Christmas themed!
Print out the printable Sugar Cookie Decorating Kit label. Cut out the label and attach the label to the organizing box. You could attach it to the box with tape runner or craft glue.
Wrap the sugar cookie kit, packaged sugar cookie mix, and packaged cookie icing in a decorative box or basket.
Check Out These Christmas Traditions Your Family Will Cherish! These Are Definitely Great For A Stress Free Holiday
Christmas traditions are some of the most powerful bonding opportunities for your family. I know the memories I made as a kid at Christmas-time are a strong anchor for me as an adult.
There are so many ideas though. It’s hard to keep track, isn’t it? Well, these Christmas family traditions are fantastic. Hope you like these ideas!
- Throw a North Pole Breakfast for your kids
- Kid Friendly Advent Calendars Kids Will Love!
- Simple Tips for Making Christmas Cookies With Kids
- The Absolute Best Christmas Movies for Families
- How to Create a DIY Hot Chocolate Bar
- Santa official nice list certificate- FREE Printable
- Simple Ways For Kids to Help Decorate For Christmas
- How to Keep Kids Entertained During Holiday Dinners
- Holiday Traditions You Can Skip For a Stress Free Holiday
- The Best Christmas Eve Traditions To Start With Your Kids!
- The Best Gingerbread House Making Kits Ever!
- Take your family on the North Pole Express- FREE Printable
- How to answer the most common questions your kids have about Santa
- Easy ways to help kids in need this Christmas
- 10 Family Bonding activities for the best Christmas ever!
- Drool-Worthy Christmas Cookies You Have to Bake This Year!
- How to Celebrate Christmas Traditions From Around the World