Marble Leaf Painting Activity For Kids
Would you like a super fun and easy activity for kids this fall? Check out this awesome marble leaf painting activity for kids!
This Marble Leaf Painting Activity is really the absolute best activity for super young kids. Young kids love to do projects on their own and they love to get a little messy. The only problem with that of course is that parents and other caregivers aren’t as excited about that mess.
That is the genius of this activity. Your kids could get messy… but you can also control the mess. Marble Leaf Painting uses a template and a painting technique that even the youngest kids can do mostly by themselves.
Read on to find out how it’s done!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What you will need:
- Tempera Paint
- Paint cups
- Masking tape
- Cardstock (for the template and for painting)
- Template (grab your template below!)
- Bin or paint tray
How to do this marble leaf painting activity
1. Trace template of your choosing over one piece of cardstock and cut out the design.
2. Trim the cardstock to fit the bin or paint tray.
3. Place an uncut piece of cardstock in the bottom of the bin or paint tray. Tape the cardstock with the cut template over the uncut cardstock.
4. Squeeze paint into the paint cup. Drop a marble in each color of paint.
5. Use a spoon to roll the marble around in the paint. Then, scoop the marble into the bin over the cardstock.
6. Instruct the children to move the bin or paint tray trying to roll the marbles over the templates.
7. When done, carefully remove the cutout cardstock and allow the painted paper to dry.
Check Out These Ideas For More Ideas To Enjoy Fall!
- Enjoy the fall season with your family
- Black Glue Pumpkin Craft For Kids
- Fall family fun bucket list!
- DIY Apple Scented Slime
- Play this game of Autumn Charades!
- Make Pumpkin Spice Slime!
- Fall Leaf Play Dough Activity for Kids
- Black Glue Fall Tree Craft For Kids
- Nature Crafts For Fall Your Kids Will Love
- Fall Tree Cork Painting Craft for Kids
- Marbled Paper Fall Leaf Craft for Kids
- Fall Color Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Best Pumpkin Carving Tips For An Awesome Halloween
- 15 Family Friendly Halloween Movies
- 10 Fun Halloween Traditions To Start With Your Family
- Dollar Store Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Paper Bag Craft for Kids
- Apple Paper Bag Craft for Kids
- Melted Beads Fall Leaf Suncatchers