Simple Fall Tree Play doh Activity For Kids
This simple Fall Tree Play Doh activity for kids is the perfect way to incorporate those super pretty Fall leaves into an activity your kids will love!
Sometimes the best seasonal activities are also the most simple ones. Younger kids love nature and they love playing with Play Doh. Why not combine those two super fun activities and do this easy Fall Tree Playdoh activity with them.
It’s more a sensory activity than a craft, but your kids will love rolling the Play Doh around to make different types of Fall trees.
This activity would be perfect to do any Fall day, even as an after school activity. It’s really a simple activity. Check out the tutorial below!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What you will need:
- Colorful Leaves (these are some lovely craft leaves) or you can gather your own from a nature walk.
- Play Doh in orange, blue and yellow (here is a great set of Play Doh!)
How to Create this adorable Fall Tree:
Check Out These Ideas For More Ideas To Enjoy Fall!
- Enjoy the fall season with your family
- Fall family fun bucket list!
- Play this game of Autumn Charades!
- Fall Nature Crafts Your Kids Will Love
- Fall Tree Cork Painting Craft for Kids
- Marbled Paper Fall Leaf Craft for Kids
- Fall Color Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Best Pumpkin Carving Tips For An Awesome Halloween
- 15 Family Friendly Halloween Movies
- 10 Fun Halloween Traditions To Start With Your Family
- Dollar Store Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Paper Bag Craft for Kids
- Apple Paper Bag Craft for Kids