15 DIY Valentine’s Day Boxes For Kids
15 DIY Valentine’s Day Boxes for Kids
Why not get super fancy this Valentine’s Day and make one of these adorable DIY Valentine’s Day boxes for kids!
Whether you’re preparing for a classroom Valentine’s Day party, or just looking for an adorable way for your kids to keep their Valentine’s, I have some great ideas for you here!
A Valentine’s Day box is an easy craft your kids can make to have a unique place to put all of their Valentine’s goodies! Some of these will re-purpose items you already have at home, and some may even allow your kids to share their unique personalities and interests with their classmates!
Here are 15 DIY Valentine’s Day boxes for kids. These will work for any class size or age, but may require a little parental supervision.
1. R2D2 Valentine’s Box
May the Force Be With You.. and this galactic Valentine’s Day box!
2. Puppy Card Box
Puppies are so cute and cuddly.. and so is this box!
3. Butterfly Valentine Box
A very sweet variation on a butterfly toilet paper roll craft.
4. Harry Potter Valentine’s Box
Which house will you be sorted into?
5. Olaf Valentine’s Day Box
Maybe your kid will be given their own personal flurry too? Stranger things have happened.
6. Unicorn Valentine’s Day Box
Rainbows and unicorns.. and everything fantastic!
7. Glittery Heart Shaped Valentine’s Box
Very sparkly and fun!
8. Unicorn Valentine’s Day Box
Another take on the unicorn Valentine’s Box… I love the horn on this one!
9. Robot Valentine’s Day Box
Oooh, very Buck Rogers in the 21st century!
10. Rocket Valentine’s Box
3-2-1 Blast off with this super spacey themed box!
11. Hot Air Balloon Valentine’s Box
Be careful. You could float away with how cute this Valentine’s Day Box is!
12. Cereal Box Valentine’s Day Box
This very simple box gives your kids maximum space for creativity!
13. Heart Mailbox
Your kids will love the painting part of how to make this heart mailbox!
14. Monster Valentine Box
What kind of monster is it? A love monster.
15. LEGO Brick Valentine’s Day Box
This is a basic but very fun take on a mail box. You are basically creating a big LEGO!
Here Are Some Super Cute FREE Printable Valentines For Kids:
Are you looking for some cute ideas for Valentines your kids can hand out at school this year? These are some super cute ideas.. and they are all FREE Printables!
- Love Potion Valentines for Kids
- Play-Doh themed Valentine for Kids
- Wheely Good Friend Valentine
- Sip Sip Hooray! Valentine
- Cutie Orange Valentine
- Pop Rock Valentine
- Cool Sunglasses Valentine
Check Out These Fun Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas too!
- Heart Paper Wreath Craft
- Pom Pom Love Bug Craft
- Melted Bead Heart Suncatchers
- Cotton Ball Heart Painting Craft for Kids
- Craft Stick Love Bug Craft for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Cork Painting Craft for Kids
- Bee Mine Valentine’s Day Card for Kids to Make
- Sparkly Bow Band
- Ladybug Toilet Paper Roll Craft for Kids
- Easy Heart Suncatchers
- Love Bug Egg Craft for Kids
- Marbled Heart Bookmark Craft
- Footprint Ladybug Craft