Super Cute Bunny Rabbit Paper Plate Craft For Kids
This bunny rabbit paper plate craft for kids is so stinking cute. Your kids will love making this craft Easter, spring, or just because. Simple and fast. A fun idea for families!
Bunny rabbits are so adorable. Sure, they are everybody’s favorite Easter character (well, secular Easter character anyway. lol). But bunnies are just so cute with their cute button noses, and long twitchy ears.
Your kids would love to make this super cute bunny rabbit paper plate craft with you this spring! And, the materials are really quite basic. That means you likely have most of the materials at home already. The entire craft would take less than a 1/2 hour from start to finish. Even young kids can do most of the creating, and it’s a low cost craft option if you are pinching pennies.
This bunny rabbit paper plate craft is really perfect for Easter, Spring, or any time!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What you will need for this craft:
- Paper plate
- Cotton balls
- 1 inch pink pom pom ball
- 2 large googly eyes (optional)
- White or pink chenille stems or pipe cleaners
- Quick dry tacky glue or school glue
- Bunny Rabbit Template File
how to make the bunny rabbit paper plate craft:
1. Download and print the Bunny Rabbit Template file. (you can access it here!)
- Cut out the snout, teeth, and ears.
- Cover the paper plate with glue and then stick the cotton balls over the entire surface of the plate. Make sure to cover the whole plate with white cotton balls!
4. Glue the googly eyes to the top of the cotton balls, just above the middle of the plate. If you don’t have googly eyes, you can use the eyes included with the craft template. Then, add the paper layers to create nose and teeth. Glue the two white teeth to the back of the heart-shaped snout and glue the snout to the cotton ball layer just under the eyes.
5. Glue the pink cotton ball to the top point of the snout.
- For whiskers, cut 3 pipe cleaners in half. Make sure they are about the same length. Then glue three to a side on the snout. Fan them out to look like whiskers. You can trim them shorter if you want too!
- For the ears, glue the pink ovals onto the center of each white oval. Glue to the back of the paper plate for the cute bunny ears!
And there you have it! Isn’t this the cutest Bunny Rabbit Paper Plate Craft you have ever seen? If you want to turn it into a puppet you can just glue a large craft stick to the back of the paper plate (at the bottom). Your kids would have a blast playing pretend Easter Bunny with this adorable craft!
Check Out These Fun Easter Ideas Too!
- How to dye Easter Eggs without making a mess
- Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Baby Chick Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Gorgeous Marbled Easter Eggs
- Simple Painted Easter Eggs
- How to dye Easter Eggs naturally
- Bunny and Chick Craft Stick Craft
- Hopping Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Paper Plate Hatching Chick Craft
- Egg Carton Easter Bunny Craft
- Easter Bunny Pancakes
- Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Chocolate Dipped Oreo Baby Chicks
- Chocolate Dipped Easter Animal Pretzel Rods
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Beautiful Shaving Cream Painted Easter Eggs
- Crayon Resist Watercolor Easter Eggs