Crayon Resist Watercolor Easter Eggs
These crayon resist watercolor Easter eggs are so simple for kids to make. Aren’t they lovely?
Ok, so the thing about crafts for kids is that sometimes they are just so messy, or… I will say it.. complicated.
That is one of the reasons I absolutely love this crayon resist watercolor Easter eggs craft! There are only a few simple steps and it is almost impossible to mess up. And check out how pretty these Easter eggs are. Wow, right? Your kids will adore this craft. Even younger kids will be able to do most of it without a lot of help from adults.
This would also be a great craft to do for a school celebration, at a preschool or daycare, or even at an assisted living facility.
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What you will need to make these watercolor easter eggs:
how to make the easter eggs
- Cut out egg shapes from the card stock.
- Draw designs on the egg using the white crayon.
3. Paint the eggs with the water color paint.
4. Let dry (it shouldn’t take long to dry)
Aren’t these so pretty? I love how simple they are to create!
Check Out These Fun Easter Ideas Too!
- How to dye Easter Eggs without making a mess
- Gorgeous Marbled Easter Eggs
- Simple Painted Easter Eggs
- How to dye Easter Eggs naturally
- Bunny and Chick Craft Stick Craft
- Hopping Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Paper Plate Hatching Chick Craft
- Egg Carton Easter Bunny Craft
- Easter Bunny Pancakes
- Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Chocolate Dipped Oreo Baby Chicks
- Chocolate Dipped Easter Animal Pretzel Rods
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Beautiful Shaving Cream Painted Easter Eggs