Chick Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
This baby chick toilet paper roll craft for kids is so cute and very easy to make with your kids!
Baby Chick crafts are every bit as fun for Easter as Easter eggs and little fluffy bunny rabbits. Have you ever held a baby chick in your hands? They are so soft and adorable.
Why not make a cute little baby chick craft this Spring? This fun chick toilet paper roll craft for kids is really simple. You probably have most of the materials around your house right now! And the craft is easy enough that you could make a few of these baby chicks in under an hour… even with younger kids!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What you will need to make the Chick toilet Paper Roll Craft:
- An empty toilet paper roll tube (more tubes for more chicks)
- Yellow and orange construction paper or cardstock
- Googly eyes
- Yellow feathers
How to make this craft:
- Cover your toilet paper rolls with construction paper.
- To make sure the paper covers the entire roll, lay the roll on the paper and mark the height of the roll with a pencil mark.
Cut a strip of paper that size and wrap it around the roll. Secure the ends with glue to make sure it stays put. You could also use double sided tape.
Glue the googly eyes onto the toilet paper roll, about 1/3 down from the top.
- To make the chick’s beak, cut a triangle out of a piece of orange construction paper. Glue the triangle directly under the googly eyes.
- To give your chick it’s feathers on top of his head, attach a few yellow feathers to the inside of the toilet paper tube. Glue might not actually work well for the feathers. Instead, tape the feathers inside the toilet paper roll tube so they don’t fall out.
- Finally, make the chick’s feet. Cut out two foot shapes from your orange construction paper and glue them to the bottom of the chick craft.
Isn’t this little baby chick so cute?
Check Out These Fun Easter Ideas Too!
- How to dye Easter Eggs without making a mess
- Gorgeous Marbled Easter Eggs
- Simple Painted Easter Eggs
- How to dye Easter Eggs naturally
- Bunny and Chick Craft Stick Craft
- Hopping Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Paper Plate Hatching Chick Craft
- Egg Carton Easter Bunny Craft
- Easter Bunny Pancakes
- Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Chocolate Dipped Oreo Baby Chicks
- Chocolate Dipped Easter Animal Pretzel Rods
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Beautiful Shaving Cream Painted Easter Eggs
- Crayon Resist Watercolor Easter Eggs