the most important Things Mentally Strong Women Do
Mental strength and health is just as important as physical health. These are the most important things mentally strong women do.
When it comes to being a woman in today’s world, there is so much pressure from how we are raised to the jobs available to us. Our world has encouraged us to engage in habits that are considered unhealthy and keep us from being mentally strong.
No matter what your gender, mentally strong people also have healthy habits. They have learned to conquer their inner thoughts and emotions and set up new habits to help set them up for success in life. Here are things mentally strong women do.
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
They don’t let other people determine their self worth
When people criticize us or stand in our way, it’s easy to let them stay there. However, it’s also important to remember that people will always try to stand in our way and put us down. There will always be a negative Nancy or a criticizing Carl telling us that we can’t do something or that we should be doing something else. People do not determine your worth. Only you do.
They understand that being vulnerable isn’t a weakness
Asking for help and realizing that you are not amazing at everything isn’t a sign of weakness but a sign of strength. Being vulnerable enough to ask for help when you need it or to seek guidance when you don’t have all the answers isn’t a downfall. Faking it until you make it can help some situations, but mentally strong people aren’t afraid to admit that they don’t know what they’re doing and need help.
They gracefully lean into change
Change occurs whether or not we are ready to accept it. Mentally strong women don’t try to avoid change or keep it from happening. They know that change can be a positive thing, even if we aren’t always ready for it. Mentally strong women are flexible and willing to adapt to something so inevitable.
They are not people pleasers
While mentally strong women are not shy when it comes to helping others, they are by no means people pleasers. They don’t do things because it’s easier to make someone else happy at your expense. While giving generously to others is a great trait to have, giving at your expense is not.
Sometimes they break the rules
In the early days, women were homemakers and couldn’t even vote! They weren’t even allowed to have property back then. Things may have come a long way since then, but sometimes those cultural biases remain.
Mentally strong women know that sometimes rules were made to be broken and that it’s important to break these rules to spark real change. They aren’t afraid to fight for what’s right, even if it’s not the most popular opinion.
You might not be a girl boss running your own business, and being a homemaker might be your full-time job. However, don’t let that stop you from taking the time to strengthen yourself! Mentally strong women aren’t just the CEOs and entrepreneurs in the world; they are the people who take the time to put themselves first and make living their best life a priority.
Now that you are making yourself a priority this year, why not check out these other posts?
- The Importance of Making Mom Friends
- Make Youself A Priority This Year
- Simple Hacks to Help You Build New Habits
- Why Expressing Gratitude Helps Your Mental Health
- Ways to Practice Growth Mindset In Your Life
- The Benefit of Routine in Forming New Habits
- Healthy Lifestyle Changes That Will Improve Your Mental Health
- How Happiness Can Improve Your Life
- 5 Beliefs You Must Give Up To Be Happier
- The Ultimate List of Things to Track in Your Bullet Journal
- Bullet Journal Hacks and Tips You Need To Know
- How to Organize Your Entire Life in a Notebook Using a Bullet Journal
- A Year of Journaling: 52 Journaling Prompts to Get You Started
- The Beginner’s Guide to Journaling
- 5 Morning Rituals for a Magical Day
- How to Start a Journaling Routine
- Easy Ways to Live More Positively
- How to Recover From Burnout
- 10 Signs You are a Mom Who is Doing Too Much
- The Importance of Mindset For Anything You Will Do In Life
- Self Care for Bad Days
- Self Care When You Only Have 5 Minutes
- Best Self Care Gifts for Moms!