The Best Stocking Stuffer Ideas Under $5
The Best Stocking Stuffer Ideas Under $5
If you are looking for fun and cheap ideas for Christmas stockings, check out these amazing stocking stuffer ideas for under $5!
Five dollars might not sound like much, but there are several excellent stocking stuffer ideas you can do with just $5! If you are on a tiny budget this Christmas, then finding a few cheap stocking stuffer ideas will make your Christmas budget stretch a whole lot further! If you are looking for some great stocking ideas, here are the best stocking stuffer ideas under $5.
Here are the best stocking stuffer ideas for under $5
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
Candy and treats are a fun way to celebrate the Christmas season. Why not add some homemade candy or even store-bought candy to your kid’s stocking! You can find boxes of candy at the Dollar Store, or even larger packs under $5 by shopping after Halloween for the clearance candy.
Spa day treats
If you are putting together a stocking for a teenager, you can’t go wrong with a face mask or other spa day at home treats! They are always a treat for my kids and make for a great spa day at home.
A fun journal or notepad
You can find a bunch of great journals that are perfect for stocking stuffers that are under $5! They have a ton of great selections at The Dollar Store or even Target!
Bouncy balls are hours of entertainment for your kids! You can find these at any dollar store or online for under $5.
Temporary tattoos can be hours of fun for your little ones! You can pick up some winter-themed temporary tattoos for your kids to play with all winter break for under $5!
There are very few keychains that are more than $5. Unless you are looking for something by Kate Spade, you can find a bunch of adorable keychains for your kids for under $5.
I’ve spotted these at the dollar store, but you can get these on Amazon for under $5 as well! This will be hours of entertainment for your kids or a fun, relaxing scalp massage for adults!
Rubik’s cubes and other puzzle toys are a great brain teaser for your kids! You can find these at secondhand shops, dollar stores, or any big box store for under $5.
You can find gloves, mittens, hats, and other outerwear for under $5! There are great options at Dollar Tree for growing kids or at Target for adults.
You won’t be able to get a huge kit, but there are plenty of slime kits that you can find for under $5! These will be hours of fun with your kids, and it won’t cost nearly as much!
If you are shopping for a teen or preteen, you can find a ton of great makeup at Dollar Tree! They have lipstick and eyeshadow for only a dollar! You can also shop around Ulta to find cheap makeup for your stocking stuffers.
You don’t need a ton of money to put together an excellent stocking for your kids! These gift ideas work great for kids of all ages, so you’ll never run out of ideas.
Add to your stocking stuffer ideas with These Fun Gift Guides Too!
- American Girl Accessories Gift Guide
- The Best Self Care Gifts for Stressed Out Moms
- Crafty Gifts for Creative Kids
- The Best LEGO Gift Sets for your LEGO lover!
- The Perfect Gifts for Aspiring Bakers
- Gift for the Family Headed to Disney
- Top Robotics Toys for Kids
- Fantastic Gifts for the Hatchimals Lover
- Best Engineering Gifts for Kids
- Magical Gifts for the Unicorn Lover
create magic this Christmas with These fun Christmas Family Traditions!
Christmas traditions are some of the most powerful bonding opportunities for your family. I know the memories I made as a kid at Christmas-time are a strong anchor for me as an adult.
There are so many ideas though. It’s hard to keep track, isn’t it? Well, these Christmas family traditions are fantastic. Hope you like these ideas!
- Throw a North Pole Breakfast for your kids
- How to Create a DIY Hot Chocolate Bar
- The Best Christmas Movies for Families
- Santa official nice list certificate- FREE Printable
- How to Keep Kids Entertained During Holiday Dinners
- The Best Christmas Eve Traditions To Start With Your Kids!
- The Best Gingerbread House Making Kits Ever!
- Take your family on the North Pole Express- FREE Printable
- How to answer the most common questions your kids have about Santa
- Easy ways to help kids in need this Christmas
- 10 Family Bonding activities for the best Christmas ever!
- Drool-Worthy Christmas Cookies You Have to Bake This Year!
- How to Celebrate Christmas Traditions From Around the World