Spooky Ghost Cup Craft For Kids
This spooky ghost cup craft for kids is adorable and ridiculously simple to create. A great idea for fast Halloween decorating.. and your kids can help you make them!
Don’t throw away those styrofoam coffee cups after your next office party! (ok, maybe throw out the used ones. lol). This Halloween you can use basic styrofoam coffee cups to make this super eerie ghost cup craft for kids!
This Halloween-themed craft is ridiculously easy. However, if you want to get your kids (especially your young kids) even more excited about this spooky holiday, making a few of these friendly ghosts is a sure fire way to get them fired up!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What you will need for this craft:
- Styrofoam cups
- Battery operated tealight candles (get this pack so you can make a ton of these ghosts!)
- Black permanent marker
- Sharpened pencil
How to make this Spooky Ghost Cup Craft!
1. Press sharpened pencil through the styrofoam cup where you want to place the tealight. Twist the pencil gently as you press to avoid splitting the styrofoam.
2. From the inside of the cup, gently press the tealight flame through the hole in the cup. The tealight flame will be the nose!
3. Over the flame, use the black permanent marker to draw two eyes. Under the flame, draw a mouth. Experiment with different styles of eyes and mouths. I mean, not every ghost looks the same, right?
- Don’t forget to turn on the tealight for the nose to light up!
Don’t stop at one ghost or even a few ghosts. Why not make a slew of these cuties and sprinkle them around the house or your yard for a simple but really cool Halloween decorating idea?
Another option for decorating would be to either string ribbon through the cups or hot glue ribbon to the back of the cups.. and string them up as a spooky lighted garland!
Click the photo to grab these cute halloween printables!
Do You Like This Ghost Craft? Check Out More Halloween Craft For Kids Ideas To Try!
- Dollar Store Pumpkin Craft
- Haunted Window Ghost Popsicle Stick Craft for Kids
- Vampire Blood Slime
- Eyeball Slime– super oozy!
- Mickey and Minnie No Carve Pumpkin Idea!
- Haunted House Oil Pastel Craft for Kids– Purple Version
- Haunted House Oil Pastel Craft for Kids– Orange Version
- Oil Pastel Bat Craft
- Jack-O-Lantern Craft for Kids
- Witch’s Boots Coloring Pages
- Halloween Toilet Paper Roll Crafts For Kids
- Dollar Store Googly Eye No Carve Pumpkin Craft for Kids
- No Sew Bat Craft for Kids
- No Sew Ghost Craft for Kids
- Pumpkins on a Fence
- Spooky Spider Paper Plate Craft
- Bat Crafts for Kids!