Frog Paper Bag Puppet Craft For Kids (FREE Template!)
This frog paper bag puppet craft for kids is super adorable and great for spring or even a fun leap year craft. The craft comes with a free template!
So, are you a frog lover? Or do you think frogs are gross and disgusting. I have to admit. I am probably more in the ‘frogs are super gross’ camp. However, frog crafts? Frog crafts are so adorable! I mean, how can you argue with those cute buggy eyes and long pink tongue.
Frog crafts are great for so many occasions too. A great animal craft idea, spring craft idea, or even.. once every 4 years, the absolute perfect way to celebrate Leap Year!
This Frog Paper Bag Craft for kids is really fast and easy for even young kids to make.
What you will need:
- Green paper bag
- Quick dry tacky glue or school glue
- Frog Template (see below for FREE download)
How to Make the frog bag craft
1. Print the Frog Template files of your choosing.
2. If printing with cutting machine, upload the correct file to your software. Resize the images so an eye is approximately 1.5 inches wide. Select to print and cut. Be aware that the SVG and EPS files are in black and white. If you choose to print in color, you will need to set those colors within your software manually.
3. If not using a cutting machine, print a copy of the template and trace on cardstock or construction paper. Cut the pieces apart.
4. Allow children to create the puppet by gluing the pieces to the paper bag.
Isn’t this the easiest craft ever? This would be an awesome craft to do with a preschool or even Bible class.
Check out these fun Spring Craft ideas too!
- Super Adorable Marshmallow Rainbow Necklace
- Hatching Chick Paper Plate Craft
- Easy Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Homemade Mother-Daughter Necklace Gift
- Ribbon Rainbow Craft For Kids