Free Printable Easter Egg Template And Coloring Pages
This is a fantastic FREE Printable Easter Egg Template and coloring page printable pack! Great fun for kids at Easter!
Easter is coming up quick and I have to tell you I am giddy with excitement. I just love Springtime so much and Easter has always been been one of our family’s favorite holidays. We love decorating Easter eggs and then going on endless egg scavenger hunts. Also, in our area Easter time is typically when all the flowers start blooming. It is just such a great time to be outside enjoying nature and celebrating new life.
The Easter Egg hunt has always been our favorite Easter activity though. And I am not even just talking about ‘the’ big one on Easter morning.. with all the candy. Nope. My daughter would get excited just to hide empty plastic eggs all over the house for endless hours of impromptu Easter egg hide and go seeks rounds!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
Decorating Easter eggs is such a fun part of the festivities too. You can get a kit from the store, or use natural ways to dye eggs. Lately we have been experimenting with different techniques, including using shaving cream to paint the eggs. That one was fun. A few years ago we simply painted the eggs. That worked surprisingly well.
Of course, there are a number of totally not messy Easter egg decorating methods too.
You really don’t even need to have any eggs to do an Easter egg hunt. Well.. ok.. eggs help. But it is also fun to just make Easter crafts, right? To help you and your kids get creative with Easter crafting, am offering these super cute Easter Egg templates. There are so many ways you can use these templates to do a fun craft with your kids. Just print out the templates, cut the eggs, out and decorate away!
Ideas for how to get creative with the Easter Egg Template
- Coloring is an easy answer. But you don’t just have to use crayons. Why not experiment with sharpies or colored pencils?
- Gather scraps of patterned paper, ribbon, etc.. and let your kids decorate the eggs by gluing the materials on the eggs.
- You could trace the template onto a more sturdy piece of paper and then let your kids paint the eggs any way they would like.
- Print out multiple copies of the template and then decorate enough eggs to create an Easter egg garland!
- Trace the egg template onto clear plastic sheets. Then use black glue to trace the outline. When it dries, use sharpies to color in the eggs, creating a beautiful stained glass effect.
Download The Easter Egg Templates now for FREE!
There are three Easter Egg Coloring Pages or Templates included with this FREE printable download.
Here is the first one:
And the second one:
And the third one. This could be a nice coloring page or a template.
Click on any of the photos above or the photo below to immediately access these printables!
More Easter Craft Ideas for Kids
- Bunny Rabbit Paper Plate Craft
- Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Baby Chick Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Bunny and Chick Craft Stick Craft
- Hopping Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Paper Plate Hatching Chick Craft
- Egg Carton Easter Bunny Craft
- Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Crayon Resist Watercolor Easter Eggs
- Easter Animal No Sew Puppets