The BEST Galaxy Slime Your Kids Will Go Crazy For
This Galaxy Slime is so much fun and your kids will go crazy for it! It’s super easy to make too! Such a winning activity!
If you kid is a SLIME lover or a SPACE lover… or even a STAR WARS lover, this is the coolest, out of this world awesome, slime recipe ever! Your kids will go crazy for this DIY Galaxy Slime and will likely want to play with it for hours!
This is the BEST galaxy slime recipe and it is so easy to make. Your kids will totally be able to help you mix up the slime ingredients and the slime shouldn’t take too long to create.. even with the fact that you are making four separate slime batches.
Also, if you want to help your kids make a homemade gift to give for a birthday present or other gift-giving occasion, this would be a fantastic idea.
Check out this super simple and fun Galaxy Slime Recipe below and don’t forget your jetpack.. because this slime is out of this world!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What you will need:
- 1 (6 ounce) bottle Elmer’s Glue in each of the following colors: black, silver, pink, and blue
- About ¼ cup warm water, for each batch
- ½ teaspoon baking soda, for each batch
- 1 tablespoon contact lens solution (containing boric acid), for each batch
- Toys or foil confetti (if desired)
How to make the Galaxy Slime
- You will make four separate batches of slime with one in each color.
2. Empty the glue into a large bowl.
3. Fill the empty glue bottle about ⅓ full with warm water (about ¼ cup) and seal with the lid. Shake well to combine the remaining glue with the water.
- Pour into bowl with glue and stir to combine.
- Add the baking soda to the glue and stir to mix thoroughly.
6. If you are adding additional glitter or confetti, stir the glitter into the glue mixture.
7. Add contact lens solution to the glue mixture and stir well. (Note: regular glue will require less contact lens solution than glitter glue. Add the contact lens solution slowly, mixing between additions, and add only enough to bring the glue together into a soft ball.)
8. Remove the slime from the bowl allowing any excess liquid to remain in the bowl. The slime will be sticky. Begin to play with the slime, kneading it as you would bread dough, to bring the slime together.
- The slime is ready when no longer sticky.
10. Best if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator when not in use.
You can see how gorgeous this slime is once you make all 4 colors and then start to swirl and combine them.
Play around with the slime and swirl it to make a fun Galaxy for your kids to play in!
Check Out More Slime Recipes And Fun Slime Ideas!
- 15 Edible Slime Recipes For Kids Who Love To Eat Slime
- Super Awesome Color Changing Slime
- Glow in the Dark Slime
- The Best Fluffy Slime Recipes Your Kids Will Want To Play With For Hours!
- Easy Slime recipes with 4 ingredients or less.
- Rainbow Slime To Make You Happy!
- Polar Bear Puffy Slime
And check out these fun space-themed ideas too!
- Out of this world Space Craft for kids
- Super Space-Y Moon Rock Activities for Kids
- Rocket crafts for kids