These Aladdin Cupcakes Would Be Perfect For Your Next Party!
These Aladdin cupcakes are both easy to make and a fun activity to do with your kids. Such a festive touch for any Disney-themed party!
I love cupcakes for parties because they are so much easier to make than sheet cake. And fun cupcakes are the best. Typically I just drool over the fancy schmancy ones in the bakery or grocery store bakery case.
But this idea for Aladdin cupcakes is super easy and would be so much fun to make. You could make this without too much effort and if your kids wanted to get in on the action, they would love to help you decorate the cupcakes!
Also, with the new Aladdin movie coming out (I am fully in Will Smith as Genie is a great idea camp), it might be fun to make these cupcakes the day of your movie trip for a nice festive touch!
Related: Make these super cute Aladdin Magic Carpet snacks too!
What you will neeD:
- 12 cupcakes from your favorite recipe or boxed mix
- 2 to 3 cups vanilla frosting in three colors: blue, purple, and white (Used Pillsbury Funfetti Frosting)
- Silver Sprinkling Sugar
- White Sprinkling Sugar
- Coated chocolate pearls in matching colors
- Nonpareils sprinkles in matching colors
- Large open star tip (Wilton 1M Open Star Piping Tip)
- Piping bags
Related: Make these fun Aladdin themed Oreos too!
How to make the Aladdin cupcakes!
1. Add about ½ cup each color frosting to its own piping bag. Snip the end off the piping bags. Prepare a fourth piping bag with the open star tip. Slide the three other piping bags into the fourth and twist the open ends to force the frosting down into the tip.
2. Pipe frosting over cupcake in a circular direction working from the inside of the cupcake towards the outer circle.
3. Decorate with sprinkles and edible pearls.
That’s it! Don’t these cupcakes look gorgeous? They would be a perfect addition to any Aladdin or Magic Genie party.
I also love the fact that the cupcake is just your favorite box mix. That’s just easy peasy!
Want more fun ideas for kids? Check this out!