Super Fun and Ferocious Dinosaur Slime
This dinosaur slime is super fun and ferocious and would be the perfect sensory activity to do with your dino-loving kids!
One of the most fun sensory activities kids go crazy for is slime. What’s not to love? Most of the time, slime is super easy to make and kids of all ages (including adults) love to squish it between fingers and play with it.
Combine the fun sensory experience of slime with your kid’s love of dinosaurs and you have a recipe for huge success! This is a really fun and easy dinosaur slime recipe to make. Add a few fun dinosaur toys and your kids will be set for hours of play!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What you will need:
- Clear Elmer’s Glue- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of Liquid starch (we used sta flo)
- Food coloring (We used neon green gel)
- Dinosaur toys for the slime! (we love these ones)
How to make the dinosaur slime
Gather all of your ingredients
In a clean mixing bowl, pour in your water and clear Elmer’s glue. Mix well.
Now add in your food coloring. This slime was made with neon green.
Mix your water, glue and additives together well.
Pour in your liquid starch and stir well for at least 30 seconds.
Your slime mixture should start pulling away at the sides of your bowl when mixing. This is when you can start kneading it in your hands to see if it’s a texture you like. It should become a pliable slime ball.
It’s now ready to pull out of your bowl and place on a clean, flat surface.
Your slime is ready to play with. Add in your dinosaur figurines.
Enjoy your slime!
- The kids can help mix the glue, water and add ins. However I recommend that an adult handle liquid starch.
2. This is a sticky slime, but it stretches well. If you want it less sticky, you can add in more of the liquid starch. The more starch you add, the less sticky it becomes. It will also become more ridged though, and more likely to break then stretch.
- Always supervise young children when playing with slime. Do NOT allow children to eat or consume the slime. Although it is a fun science experiment, it should be handled with care and adult supervision.
More Fun Dinosaur Ideas For Kids!
- Dinosaur Fossil Playdough Activity
- Dinosaur Books and Movies Kids Will Love
- Snugglesaurus Craft for Kids
- Dinosaur Puppet Craft for Kids
- Fun Dinosaur Crafts and Activities for Toddlers