Dinosaur Fossil Playdough Activity
This Dinosaur Fossil Playdough Activity would be perfect for imaginative play and a fun sensory activity for your kids!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What you will need for this activity:
- Dinosaur skull fossils. We love these dinosaur skull fossil toys.
- Playdough. This sparkly playdough is super fun!
- A play food rolling pin, if you don’ have one, you can use a regular rolling pin or even the playdough can.
An invitation to Dinosaur Fossil Play:
- Begin by inviting your child to roll the playdough out.
- Offer an assortment of tools dinosaur fossils.
- Encourage your child to press the Dino skulls into the playdough and carefully remove them. This is what will make the actual dinosaur fossils.
- Repeat with multiple playdough colors and types of dinosaur toys!
Check Out These Fun Sensory Ideas Too!
- How To Make Ocean Moon Sand
- Fantastic Ocean Themed Slime
- 15 Edible Slime Recipes For Kids Who Love To Eat Slime
- Super Awesome Color Changing Slime
- Glow in the Dark Slime
- The Best Fluffy Slime Recipes Your Kids Will Want To Play With For Hours!
- Easy Slime recipes with 4 ingredients or less.
- Rainbow Slime To Make You Happy!