7 Great Outdoor Places To Go Ice Skating In Maryland
If you want to really enjoy the outdoors during the winter months, check out these super fun outdoor places to go ice skating in Maryland!
You can ice skate pretty much year round thanks to the numerous indoor ice skating places in Maryland. However, during the winter months, why not experience an outdoor ice skating rink? Bundle up, sharpen those skates, and hit the ice!
These 7 outdoor ice skating rinks in Maryland are so much fun and a great way to get outside with your kids this winter!
1. Silver Spring Ice Skating at Veteran’s Plaza
2. Rockville Town Square Outdoor Ice Skating
3. Quiet Waters Park Ice Rink
4. Glen Burnie Ice Skating
5. White Marsh Ice Skating
- Reservations are required to skate at the rink
- Reservations are open two weeks in advance
- You need to reserve your arrival time slot
6. Inner Harbor Ice Rink in Baltimore
Skate Rental: $4 (hockey skates)
Monday through Thursday, 12:00-10:00pm
7. Color Burst Park
HOURS: You can reserve a 75 minute time slot for ice skating.
NORMAL HOURS (See above for PEAK HOLIDAY HOURS – 1/17/2022)
- Monday – Thursday 4 – 9PM
- Friday 4 – 10PM
- Saturday Noon – 10PM
- Sunday Noon – 8PM
TICKETS: Tickets are required and guests are strongly encouraged to purchase in advance. For any ticket-related requests or questions, please email email@example.com or call (443)495-9522.
- $14 per person – Price includes admission and skate rental. Every Monday– First responders and their immediate family members skate for $7 each!
- Children skate-aids are now available onsite to rent for $5 for the duration of your 75-minute skate period (credit card preferred but cash is also accepted).